Any experience recent using AP

Looks like it is not required

I was asked couple of general questions, like when I expect GC interview and what was my last filing (I485). But I got a feeling that his is up to immigration officer. I had EAD in my wallet, but if you was not asked - don\'t go beyong the requirements. This is what I\'ve got crossing the border at the end of October in Chicago (back from Moscow, Russian Federation). Feel free to ask. Again I am not convinced that you need to fill up I94 (I was told by flight attendant that I don\'t need to file this form, however I\'ve seen the input on this site that this is a kind of necessity).
With respect, sitting in the same boat.
Andrew

Andrew - Question you

As you have said about the stamp in the earlier post, does your stamp read exactly as follows: -

“Your admission cannot be authorized at this time. You are Paroled till December XX, 2003.
Condition: Adjustment of Status
Port: -XXX, Date:-MM/DD/YY, Immig Officer:-XXXXâ€￾

In your earlier posting you missed on "Your admission cannot be authorized at this time" Does your stamp have this or is this just the stamp on my passport. The stamp on my passport has this stamp as well.

Please reply ASAP,

Thanks,
Micky

No I am staying behing my posting

No, Micky-nj

I have just this in both ap/passport (no i94, but Immigration officer told my wife in nsc that this is ok)

PAROLED PURSUANT TO SEC.
212(d) (5)OF THE I&N ACT.
PAROLED UNTILL: XX/XX/02 (THIS IS MY EXPIRATION DATE AK)
purpose: AOS
CH 10-23-01

This stamp is at ARRIVAL STAMP place of my AP with photo

Canada-US border or System Down

Andrew,

Thanks for your help.
I entered by road from the Canada-US border. Either it is because the POE on the Canada-US border did not have access to the database or may be the system was down.

Micky