Any experience on using AP in SF airport?

su_su

Registered Users (C)
I will go to Asia next month, and I will enter USA from SF airport. This is the first time I came back from SF, usually I enter US from MN. Could anyone give me some experience on using AP in SF airport? Thank.

No questions asked

When my wife came back from india using her AP, they asked her no questions. Anyways, are you expecting any issues using the AP? I dont see a reason to sweat on this...

We are going to travel India in May/June 06. We Have EAD/AP (I 485 pending). Before filling I 485, I was on TN1 and wife was on TD (TN dependent). Now our TN1/TD expired and we don't need to renew it as we have EAD/AP. What document they will ask while returning the US?

bobmano said:
When my wife came back from india using her AP, they asked her no questions. Anyways, are you expecting any issues using the AP? I dont see a reason to sweat on this...

Thanks

Hi Bobmano, thank you for the information. The reason I ask because I just want to know if I need to bring other documents with me beside the AP.

Khodalmd, our lawyer told us to bring Employment letter, copy of I-485 receipt, EAD card and recent pay stab. But when we came back US from Minneapolis last year, they didn't ask anything, hopefully It will be same in SF airport.