Any experience of Finger Printing at Newark, NJ...

pais

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
Could anybody share their Finger Printing experience at Newark, NJ...

Any information highly appreciated.

Thanks.

No Title

I went for my FP at Newark ASC in Aug.
I was there at around 7:30. The door opened at 8:00
Took another 1 hour for the FP. No hassles.
I would say go at 9:00 as even if you have to wait it will
be inside the room(so you\'ll be saved from the cold).
Just take a photo ID(passport/EAD etc) and FP notice with you.

No Title

AU, Thanks you very much for u\'r reply.

Do they have any parking facility avbl there, or do we need to take public transportation? Any advise welcomed.

Thanks.

No Title

There are many pivate parking lots behind the INS office it is one street east of Broad street I think you pay around $4 for the whole day its worth driving if you are not close to the INS office, also there are many coffee shopes and a photoshop if you want to take pictures. Public transportation is also available NJ Transit stops at Newark Penn Station and its a walking distance from the station, its about a few blocks if you are close to PATH even that stops at the same Penn station.

Hope this helps

No Title

There are many private parking lots behind the INS office it is one street east of Broad street I think you pay around $4 for the whole day its worth driving if you are not close to the INS office, also there are many coffee shopes and a photoshop if you want to take pictures. Public transportation is also available NJ Transit stops at Newark Penn Station and its a walking distance from the station, its about a few blocks if you are close to PATH even that stops at the same Penn station.

Hope this helps

No Title

Hi Chutney,
Thank you so much for your help. Really appreciate it.

-Pais