Any EB3 India approval ?

atyagi73

Registered Users (C)
I did not see any approval for EB3-India. I wonder what is cooking ? May be date will go back to 99.

from trackitt.com
40+ cases approved in Oct 09 for EB2, mostly 2004 and early 2005 cases.
only 5 EB3 cases approved in Oct 09 ranging from PD in 1999 to 10/2001.

Not sure why they have put a stop on EB3 cases; while they are approving tens of EB2 cases when both have the same number of quota available for the year.

I will never understand this green card process. I give up.
from trackitt.com

Not sure why they have put a stop on EB3 cases; while they are approving tens of EB2 cases when both have the same number of quota available for the year.

EB2 vs EB3

I see a trend here. I think they believe EB2 people have better skills and would help US in long run. They REALLY want EB3 guys to pack up and go.

What else would explain the gap in approval rate between EB2 and EB3 ? Its not that visa is not available or EB3 application requires more steps. I think they are prejudiced against EB3. ALAS !

I also have the same feeling. They don't want to approve EB3s.
I see a trend here. I think they believe EB2 people have better skills and would help US in long run. They REALLY want EB3 guys to pack up and go.

What else would explain the gap in approval rate between EB2 and EB3 ? Its not that visa is not available or EB3 application requires more steps. I think they are prejudiced against EB3. ALAS !

from trackitt.com

Hello justdoit, I have checked trackitt.com (USA), and saw that just couple of them are approved in EB2 and nothing in EB3,
am i missing something...? could you please where did u find that 40+ cases approved....?

I went to here: http://www.trackitt.com/usa-immigration-trackers/i485-eb
and checked, pease tell us where to find it to get more counts....

Thanks a lot.

choose
Nationality= India
Country of Chargeability = India
Category = EB3
hit Go

Once the results come up, sort by "I-485 Approval/Denial Date". You will see oct 09 approvals.

http://www.murthy.com/news/n_pndchr.html..........This is clearly not a good news especially keeping in view of pending cases at US Consulates. I reviewed the pending cases stats that was published by USCIS and thought I may get approval this fiscal year. But after reading this article, the chances of approval is a bit low.

Thanks for sharing the info.

SRK
EB3.....India......RIR.....PD..02/21/2002

http://www.murthy.com/news/n_pndchr.html..........This is clearly not a good news especially keeping in view of pending cases at US Consulates. I reviewed the pending cases stats that was published by USCIS and thought I may get approval this fiscal year. But after reading this article, the chances of approval is a bit low.

Thanks for sharing the info.

SRK
EB3.....India......RIR.....PD..02/21/2002

Yes that new chart info is just unbelievable.

But can someone pl explain how they have India EB3 i-485 pending at USCIS with priority dates after of July 2007?

'Cos after the 07/07 fiasco everything retrogressed, and how is it possible for someone to send in EB3 i-485 with a say Jan 09 priority date? am I missing something here?