Any EB3 approvals in Oct'05 with PD before cut off date ?

I know one person who got approved today.

My PD is current but I'm stuck with name check :mad:

I got it.

I received my notice today with approval date 10/5 :) . My case was originally filed in VSC, and got transfered to SF local office. My PD was DEC. '96 (unbelievably old, isn't it?), with EB3, worldwide.
Thanks everyone, and good luck!

When does case transfer to local office ? Mine was applied from VSC but I live/work in SF bay area.

newkid said:
When does case transfer to local office ? Mine was applied from VSC but I live/work in SF bay area.

newkid

My case was transfered in Dec '04 and had interview in May '05. I guess I was called for the interveiw a little earlier than others, just because my PD was very old. After I replied RFE, EB3 became U.
I think SFO is practically working accrding to PD.

not everybody

newkid said:
Does this mean everybody's case get transferred to local office ? Is that last step of 485 processing ?
Thanks

Check out 2 more EB3 approvals with PD earlier than cut off
http://www.rupnet.net/immigration/reports/approvaltrack.asp?place=100&predefined=5&msort=20&mplace=1

I was transfered, because I was relocated by company from NY to SF. If you moved from east to west, it could be the reason for your transfer. I think you shoud visit CSC site, local transfered cases. There are many infomations about transfered cases in bay area.