Any Eb2 Sep 03 to Jan 04 Left- Please post here

NSC, EB2
PD June 03
140 Oct 10, 03 - pending
485 April 20, 04 - pending
2ND EAD Feb 11, 05
FP May 04

I am not a lawyer.

There seems to be absolutely no logic as to how the applications are processed. There are march 04 approvals and there are EB2 filers from Aug 03 through March 04 just waiting for that magical email.

Anyone have any clue what the logic is, other than NSC being as random as your state lottery? NSC is bent upon disproving the PD and second EAD theories.

140 and 485 -->Jan04 -->Waiting

Last edited by a moderator:
I think NSC doesn't follow the I-14o applied date becuase they don't have good system to keep track of these dates. People who got approved recently most likely they applied for EAD/or AP and thier I-140 application was pulled out for review and if it is more than 6 months old they process thier I-140 otherwise they leave it in the file cabinet. Yea there are still some people who are lucky and been reviewed and approved when then touch cases in the same date.
It is just my openion. Good luck all

I-140 Jan 04
I485 - May 04
Waiting :confused:

plastic_card said:
tjshah
What is your Nd date. i know you mentioned Sep 2003. Also How about yuor Pd date. Since my ND is sep 22 2003 and PD is March 2003 with Eb2. Now I have a friend with Sep 2003 of Eb2 catg

My ND - August 2001 - EB 2 - Concurrent
I-140 / 485 - RD - August 2003
I-140 / 485 - ND - Sep. 2003

Niceone2004 said:
I think NSC doesn't follow the I-14o applied date becuase they don't have good system to keep track of these dates. People who got approved recently most likely they applied for EAD/or AP and thier I-140 application was pulled out for review and if it is more than 6 months old they process thier I-140 otherwise they leave it in the file cabinet. Yea there are still some people who are lucky and been reviewed and approved when then touch cases in the same date.
It is just my openion. Good luck all

I-140 Jan 04
I485 - May 04
Waiting :confused:
I really hope that your logic works

Any one from the above flokes applied for EAD/AP recently? I think it has to do something with these current approvals we see. Most of them filed EAD and AP

I am not the lucky one.

I filed application for renewing EAD in Dec, 2004, got it approved at the beginning of this month, and nothing happened to my 140 and 485.

Just filed AP application today and hope it can trigger something good for me.