any EB2 ND 01/00 or before still waiting? No RFE, nothing yet.

everest

Registered Users (C)
ND 01/04/00, EB2, called IIO last week, got a very rude lady, I was trying to confirm my attorney\'s office address change, and she kept telling me she doesn\'t understand my concern. For christ\'s sake, if there is any RFE, and INS sent to the old office address, I will never get that.

No Title

everest, sorry to hear but this nothing new with these bastards, Dont give up try calling gaing and you may get another LESS EVIL IIO.
Good luck
Hanuman

No Title

Dont worry everest. I am in here as well ND 1/25/2000 EB2 India. And there are plenty of people in November/December 99 boat. So be patient and your turn will come. However, it may take longer for you if you are single. I once talked to an IIO about a month ago when she asked me if I was single. When I said yes, she said it will take longer. Its a different thing that she told me it will take 3-4 months (ehich I dont believe to be true). As you can see here most of the approvals are for folks who are married. So looks like the "insensitive" INS is all about family values.

No Title

ND 10/4/99, PD 5/8/98, FP 3/2/01 EB2 India. Still Waiting..................

I am married, but no approval or rfe nothing.

ver_Sri

No Title

Eve rest/Mahasangram - My ND is 1/13/2000 EB2, FL 3/15/01, married,
Northern Virginia, no RE so far.

Still waiting as well... I don\'t know if marital status really matters
here.

I see a bunch of Jan, \'00 ND got their approved & some Feb \'00 are
starting to come out. Remember at the same time still some Oct. \'99
are in the process. That\'s how INS does it job. Basically, INS takes
a time frame of applications and processes as if you do spray paint.

When I talked to an IIO, a couple of weeks back, he said that I should
hear something in 30-40 days. I hope I get my approval within a month. Keep you all posted.

Lets keep this thread alive.

No Title

EB2 India, ND:11/08/99 RIR. Married & kids. Received 3 RFE\'s - 2 for kids Birth Certificates, and one for me - employment letter, start date, W-2, salary, etc. RFE\'s yet to be replied, since I received them last week.

No Title

You would assume married cases take longer since they have to verify more than one applications. Or it is just a blur from an IIO? By the way, I am married and currently without children (First kid will be born this Week already 1 week past due date.)

No Title

As I said, the question of being married or single is something that the IIO pulled out of her hat. I never trust what they say. And I think everest wanted info for ppl who did NOT get an RFE. So that would siqualify singh saab. ver_sri however, is a different case as he has managed to infuriate the entire IIO community by constantly asking questions about his delayed approval. He ofcourse is fully justified in doing so.

Snadar does paint an accurate picture though. Its all random for folks between Oct 99 - Feb 00. BTW, Snadar my FP was @3/15/2001 in Alexandria VA. I also live in Arlington NOVA. Maybe we met at the Huntington INS office.

No Title

Probably we did Mahasangram. Mine was the same day too.

I see people in the NOVA region are getting approved,
around our time frame and criteria.

No Title

I can\'t help laughing when I heard that the marrital status might get into the equation, like in the tax return...

I am a "model" family man, married with two kids. My ND is Dec/13/99. When I saw this approvals of early 2000 cases, I don\'t believe that they take married people more seriously than singles. Similarly, I don\'t believe EB status is factor either, unless EB1 (mine) is the slowest catogory. :-(

Perhaps that the best guess is that they take a whole bunch of case within a specified time-frame and assign them to different officers. Some officers are slower than others, and unfortunately our cases are in those slow-hands.

Still I\'m happy that the VSC is moving much faster than it used to.