Any EB2 Approval after Dates moved to Jan 2003

plastic_card

Registered Users (C)
Hello Friends
I'm dropping an Email after a long time. Even I stopped coming to this forum since the dates were so back. After seeing last bulletin, a little hope raised. Of course NSC always does this. I know there are lot of EB2 guys with 2002 PD. I don't see any of them getting approved. If any body got approved after dates moving, please reply. I know TJshah { old time buddy since 2003 } has PD of 2001 or 2002. TjShah can you reply whether your's is approved or not.

Plastic_card, I haven't got anything yet. Your case status is now 'awaiting review by an officer' after you made the inquiry. Do you know if your name check is cleared by any chance? I got the same response after the third inquiry, I am not sure the status of my NC at this moment. Thanks!

Ibelieve
After the notice, I called USCIS after two months I think some where in September first week then I come to know that the day officer looked at my file, My finger prints expired and so he did not approved. I did my second finger print in October and no chance since the retrogression already started from October 1st. my Name check cleared. So I'm waiting for March 2003 dates.

Any approvals?

I noticed that there were some approvals for cases that became current in Arpril in VSC and TSC. I wonder if anyone whose PD became current in April from NSC got any approvals.

name check

Hi

Mine is NIW (No labor) concurrent on 09/2005. I-140 approved in 11/2005 and no LUD with I-485 till date. People talk about name check. what is that? which number do I need to contact to find if my name check is cleared.

Thanks in advance

Sagn

plastic_card said:
Hello Friends
I'm dropping an Email after a long time. Even I stopped coming to this forum since the dates were so back. After seeing last bulletin, a little hope raised. Of course NSC always does this. I know there are lot of EB2 guys with 2002 PD. I don't see any of them getting approved. If any body got approved after dates moving, please reply. I know TJshah { old time buddy since 2003 } has PD of 2001 or 2002. TjShah can you reply whether your's is approved or not.

nothing yet........

EB2 NSC RIR Oct. 2001 Approved on 04/25/06 for myself and spouse both.

MI-EB2-NSC-India PD: 10/2001
State AD: 02/2003; Federal Approval: 06/2003

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
ORIGINAL LABOR NEVER RECEIVED
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I-140 RD: 8/29/2003, AD: 30/06/2005
3 EAD and 3 APs
I-485 RD:08/29/2003,
Biometrics September 2005
I-485 RFE: 03/18/2006 (Copy of H1B and EADs)
I-485 RFE Reply: 04/12/2006
I-485 AD: 04/25/2006 (both)

Hi All
Yesterday I got a email from my senator that my case is stuck in FBI Background check.
Does that mean that my name is stuck in Namecheck?
I am really frustarted with the way things are moving in NSC. I see 1 approval almost everyday in other service centre's but not NSC.
Is there any way I can expedit my case.
SHould I take an infopass appointment and confirm that my namecheck status.

PD March 2002 EB2 India
I140,I485 June 2005
EAD AP Approved- Aug 22nd 2005
FP and Biometrics Aug 26th 2005

Thanks
Pinkie