Any EB1-OR approvals from TSC recently???

I am surprised to see so many people with a 'National Interest Waiver' qualification being stuck in Namecheck!! :confused: :confused:
What can be the reasons?? Why so much delay for the most talented group of immigrants in US who actually should be expedited??
TAL (Technology Access List) for certain countries, all EB1/EB2 are subject to varification against this list. I saw it somewhere, please google search.

assur,
does this mean we are better off marrying a us citizen or gc holder??? i always thought that its a priviledge when a us company sponsors a talented foreigner for gc through eb-1.
america needs more talented people rather than spouses.. just my 2 cents..

As per the suggestion of many on this forum, I initiated a "service request" by calling the National Customer Service of the USCIS this afternoon.

As usual, they gave me a referral number and told me that USCIS should revert back to me with the status in about 30 days.

As per the suggestion of many on this forum, I initiated a "service request" by calling the National Customer Service of the USCIS this afternoon.

As usual, they gave me a referral number and told me that USCIS should revert back to me with the status in about 30 days.

Akayal, I am surprised that they agreed to do status check despite 60 days not being passed since your FP?? Thats what I was told when I called to initiate status enquiry..

Good luck! I am sure you will get approved as your name check is all set and there really is no reason to fruther delay your application.

I guess USCIS is pretty inconsistent - depends perhaps on the mood of the customer service rep / officer on the other end of the line.

COUNT ME In

Filed concurrent I-140, I-485, EB1B in VSC on 09/15/05
FP1: 10/05
I-140 approved in 03/06
FP2: 05/07 after transfer to TSC in 03/07

Name check submitted: 10/05, not cleared yet

contacted congresswoman, Senator ombudsman, first lady. Multiple infopass

Only got reply from congresswoman office, said they can not do anything to expedite till pending for four years: give me a freaking break. The guy said something that really hurt me but I did not want to confront him: said a guy from Norway was stuck for 3.5 years and Norway does not even produce terrorists

Whats the use of filing in EB1 and doign all the dog work if stuck in mae check

Filed WOM 0n 05/16/07, first hearing in July 07

POJ method, as others have experienced is like tossing a coin. The last two to three times, I had reached helpful immigration officers at TSC using POJ method.

However, today I reached an officer who had a curt answer: "you need to call the national customer service for checking on status." She refused to give any further info.

Last edited by a moderator:
After hearing from so many people I think TSC is not touching the OR cases for now may be because currently they are dealing with the overload of EB-2 and EB-3 people whose PD became current on June 1. They might have stacked all OR cases separately to one officer and will deal with them in coming days so lets keep our fingers crossed and just hope all of us have our NC's cleared.

Good luck nycor!!!!

Thanks madgu. Woke up this morning hoping to see approval emails, but saw another LUD instead. I have no clue what this means. I can't imagine TSC officers rising up early and rushing off to work to open my file and give it a LUD before 8AM. Anyway, I should go back to keeping my fingers crossed and knocking on wood and praying to God and checking email every few minutes and keeping my sanity from boiling over :)

Good luck to everyone.

nycor... seems like you will get approved anyday now! Good luck man

for rest of us EB-1 OR team.. wait continues & keeping figners crossed.

EB3 - approved - texas center

current status - card production ordered.

On June 18, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

PD-May,03
485 receipt:Feb,04
last FP:May,07

current status - card production ordered.

On June 18, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

PD-May,03
485 receipt:Feb,04
last FP:May,07

nice attempt to put salt into wounds of eb-1 people :)
congrats anyway.. i wish if i had applied using eb-2 may be i would've been approved by now :confused: