Any EB1-OR approvals from TSC recently???

Jack2007

Registered Users (C)
One can understand and appreciate the excitementof the EB-2 and EB-3 people with many approvals in recent days (and I bet many yet to come within next few days) but how are the OR people doing??? Any love from the USCIS so far?

I am anxiuosly waiting...

EB1-OR
Filed at VSC 8/2005, transferred to TSC 3/2007
FP2 5/5/2007
After that, nothing ...

My name check was not clear last time I contacted VSC, in Feb. But after that I was transferred to TSC, and FP2 came. So I am not sure what's status of my NC now.

Hmm.. Actually I am surprised that TSC has so far mostly ignored EB-1. At least i havent come across any OR approvals post VSC-TSC transfer. May be they are just focusing on EB-2 and EB-3 right now???

We do need some love as well :)

nycor, i had an lud 1 day after FP as well.. not sure what it meant..

seems like there are lots of eb-1 or's pending.. akayal seems to be closest to approval :)

jack:

I have been in the suspended animation stage for a long time - so i have learnt not to be optimistic:) keeping my fingers crossed!

Well at least you had some good number of lud's..
May be the adjudicating officer for OR category has gone on a vacation as it is surprising to see that TSC has ignored OR so far even though it is the hardest category and NIW so deserves some sort of speedy attention..

Need some love from USCIS too. Name check cleared. FP2 done in 06/02.
Hope to get some good news. Akhayal is waiting for long after FP2. Hope we get some love too. Wish you all the best.

Well, we're lucky to get a LUD whatever it meant :) Some folks are agonizing over having no LUD at all. As long as they're touching our files, that can't be bad.

Anyway, I talked with TSC using POJ trick last week and the lady told me that my name check was done and really there's nothing for me to do other than wait. Don't know if she told me the truth. I am trying to confirm my name check status via congressional reps and senators. Will have another Infopass in 2 weeks as well.

Good luck to everyone, especially the EB1 team!

nycor, i had an lud 1 day after FP as well.. not sure what it meant..

seems like there are lots of eb-1 or's pending.. akayal seems to be closest to approval :)

Well, nycor/akayal/4evergc.. you guys have lots of lud's post FP so that does mean that perhaps you are much more near to approval than other EB1-OR hopefuls. Why not you try to call TSC and ask update?
OR is the most prestigious of all categories so lets hope we get approvals soon.. Good luck everyone..

I had called TSC on May 30 - was told that my file is "ready for adjudication". She said I should hear back in 30 - 90 days . . . but that's pretty vague.

Wrote to my congressman and senators as well, haven't heard back as yet - they are probably busy with the immigration bill:)

Well, nycor/akayal/4evergc.. you guys have lots of lud's post FP so that does mean that perhaps you are much more near to approval than other EB1-OR hopefuls. Why not you try to call TSC and ask update?
OR is the most prestigious of all categories For you not for USCIS :D so lets hope we get approvals soon.. Good luck everyone..

akayal, your approval will pave way for the rest of us. You well deserve it.

I had called TSC on May 30 - was told that my file is "ready for adjudication". She said I should hear back in 30 - 90 days . . . but that's pretty vague.

Wrote to my congressman and senators as well, haven't heard back as yet - they are probably busy with the immigration bill:)

I am surprised to see so many people with a 'National Interest Waiver' qualification being stuck in Namecheck!! :confused: :confused:
What can be the reasons?? Why so much delay for the most talented group of immigrants in US who actually should be expedited??