Any EB-2 ND 02/00 still waiting ??

rock boy

Registered Users (C)
Folks,

Just wanted to check. My details RD 01/00 ND 02/00 FP 03/01 EB-2 India PD 04/99 .No RFE. still waiting. any other folks in the same situation ? is there anything we can do to make INS process our applications, as we are seeing june \'00 approvals. any suggestion is really appreciated.

No Title

I am with you. Did talk to Congressman\'s office and they contacted
SCand same ccarpwait 30-60 days.

No Title

Thx for the info SSHIVA. i have asked my lawyer to contact VSC. I don\'t know whether he has, I need to check. I am thinking about contacting local congressman\'s office. What did u say to them ? did they (congressman\'s office) call u back ? how long does it take for them to contact VSC and let u know ? your reply is appreciated.

No Title

Rock Boy,

I went in person to my Congressman\'s Office and gave the papers to
the liaison in charge of immigration. They were very nice and the
lady called immediately and said she will also follow up with the case in another two weeks. Just express all your concerns, frustrations in the way VSC is processing cases and let them know that VSC is processing July\'00 Cases.

Good Luck

Shiva

No Title

Thanks, SSHIVA. I will contact my local congressman\'s office soon. I hope the papers that you have mentioned are copy of I-485 receipt and probably I-140, right?

No Title

My ND is 2/00. I had my interview at Baltimore on 4/19. At the end of the interview, when I thought everything was done and everything went very well, the office told me, "Sir you have too many papers in your file, I will have to go through them." When I asked how long it would take, she said, "I takes 30 to 60 days, but I am not saying i will take that long." I still have not heard anyting from as of today, 7 weeks after the interview. Last week I went to our Congressman\'s office and sought their assistance. In tow days I recieved a letter from the Congressman\'s office saying that INS has lold them that it would take 30 days. Same old shit.