Any EAD Cards whose Approval > 05/25

rkatta

Registered Users (C)
Folks,
Any body received the EAD card whose approval date is around May 25th?

Appreciate your postings....

Thanx
rkatta

No Title

Hi,

My EAD was approved on June 4th and I got my card on June 25th. My
wife\'s EAD was approved Jun 1st but she has not received her card yet.

No Title

Really? That was fast. Are you in CSC? When did INS change the AVM message?

Thank you for the information.

Maggie

No Title

Visa Revalidation Issue

My first 3 year H1B expired May 2000. I had it extended till May 2003. I did not get my passport stamped for the extension through the revalidation procedure. Now, I am going to apply for my 485. Different sources tell me different things about I getting the stamping. My question is ...

Can I travel to India after I apply for my 485, get the visa extension stamped in India, as i have a approval notice with the new I 94. Or should i be only using the Advance parole, since i dont have the visa stamped.

Ciba, I\'ve heard you reply pretty quick. This is my first posting, please help.

Thanks

No Title

yes u can get H1 visa stamped even though ur 485 appln. is pending.
just remember to carry with ur 485 receipts when u travel out of US ( it is advisable but not 200% necessary !!!)

No Title

Nikhil Kapoor and Leo485 got the cards today, AD: 05/19 and 05/14...that means CSC is sending the cards for all the people who\'s EAD got approved in that 05/14-05/19 week.

No Title

I got my card today. Originally approved on 6/4. AVM changed on 6/22. Card mailed on 6/23. Got it on 6/26.

3/7/01 receipt date
3/28/01 notice date

No Title

Hi Maggie

Yes, I am in CSC. I checked the AVM on June 15th and it said "On june 4th your EAD was approved...." did not check it after that. I got the card on June 25th

Hope this helps