Any EAD Approvals from VSC for November 1'st Filers

zinchak said:
Mad526,

Still no news... :mad:
they are just sitting on it, if you look, everyother service centre is processing pretty good. VSC is on the 11/15/2004 date for the last 3 months

Guys:

I have applied for EAD/AP in 01/13/2005 - I have not received anything from USCIS yet. But there were 3 LUDs on my AP and noe on my EAD.

What do you think is going on ? Is this is usual pattern ? Do you think this is a RFE.

I am getting a little jittery now.

- msd_gc.

msd_gc said:
Guys:

I have applied for EAD/AP in 01/13/2005 - I have not received anything from USCIS yet. But there were 3 LUDs on my AP and noe on my EAD.

What do you think is going on ? Is this is usual pattern ? Do you think this is a RFE.

I am getting a little jittery now.

- msd_gc.
nothing to worry about, we guys have a RD of 11/6/2004 and havent received the EAD yet, we should be the one panicking. its definitely taking more than 3 months for VSC to approve the EAD

Mad526 said:
they are just sitting on it, if you look, everyother service centre is processing pretty good. VSC is on the 11/15/2004 date for the last 3 months
processing dates changed today, it still shows 11/15/2004, not moved an inch

Applied EAD for my wife in Nov , no approval yet..
RD:11/16
Received RFE for photos in Dec last week,
Response updated on Jan 5th..couple of updates later..Last update 1/12..
No approval yet...

On Feb 24th Got Interim EAD...For 4 months...
I called USCIS If we can approach for IEAD as we responded for RFE...
It seems one need to add number of days (took to respond RFE ) to 90 days and can approach IEAD.
We responded in three days so Iam told we are OK after 23rd.
So if any one would like to approach for IEAD and responded for RFE please add response time(days) you took to 90 days from Receipt date..Hope it helps for few ..

Coltech said:
Applied EAD for my wife in Nov , no approval yet..
RD:11/16
Received RFE for photos in Dec last week,
Response updated on Jan 5th..couple of updates later..Last update 1/12..
No approval yet...

On Feb 24th Got Interim EAD...For 4 months...
I called USCIS If we can approach for IEAD as we responded for RFE...
It seems one need to add number of days (took to respond RFE ) to 90 days and can approach IEAD.
We responded in three days so Iam told we are OK after 23rd.
So if any one would like to approach for IEAD and responded for RFE please add response time(days) you took to 90 days from Receipt date..Hope it helps for few ..
thanks for the info coltech, i havent received any RFE's and my RD is 11/6/2004. Myself and my wife are planning to go to the local office and get an interim EAD this week, let's see how that goes ?

Mad526 said:
Zanchak,
have you heard anything on your EAD yet ?
Zanchak,
My LUD changes 2/2/05, 02/3/05, 2/24/05
My wife LUD Changes 2/16/05, 2/24/05

but nothing happened after that ??? :mad: :mad: :confused: :confused:

Mad526 said:
Zanchak,
My LUD changes 2/2/05, 02/3/05, 2/24/05
My wife LUD Changes 2/16/05, 2/24/05

but nothing happened after that ??? :mad: :mad: :confused: :confused:

Still waiting.. the last LUD was 01/05/2005 ...

zinchak said:
Still waiting.. the last LUD was 01/05/2005 ...
any updates on your case Zinchak, the processing dates on the website dont mean a thing to me, it says they are processing 1/22/05, my RD is 11/12/04 - nothing has happened so far

Chase4GC

Chase4GC said:
My EAD/AP Approved atlast...

Can you please let me know what the RFE was about on EAD/AP. My wife has
received email 2 days ago. We donot know what the RFE is about?

goodstart said:
Can you please let me know what the RFE was about on EAD/AP. My wife has
received email 2 days ago. We donot know what the RFE is about?

My RFE about my current address...I am using attorney's office address as mailing address.

RFE submit color copies of passport

I have got the RFE details for my wife from the Attorney which is to submit color copies of my Passport and additional form of identification.

Is it enough to submit a color copy of her drivers license along with passport copies