any e-filed EAD got approved ???

gcflight#485

Registered Users (C)
I have e-filed my EAD renewal application on 7th June. It's been more than 2 months, no approval yet. In fact, I haven't seen any e-filed EAD approval for anyone.

Now I realise that I have made a mistake by e-filing my EAD.

The earlist E-filed EADs were filed in May 29, 2003, they haven't got approved. However, most mailed EADs applications in middle June has been approved. I made the same mistake with you.

Dont know if its true

Dont know if its true but somebody mentioned to me that online is only for new EAD's and not renewal. Call the 800 # and check.

Mine is approved

Guys,
I efiled my renewal OF EAD on Very first day i.e. may 29th. My and my spouse is approved on Aug 8th.
We also received card by mail exactly on Aug 12th

Good news for me!
I saw this message on BCIS site (checking status online):

On August 21, 2003, after approving your application, we ordered a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

Rd: June 4 2003

I believe yours are comming soon too.

e-file (again)

Hello

Just want to let you know that I used the online application for I765 on 29 May 2003. The process was fairly simple and easy to use. Evidence needed was a copy of my I485 receipt, so this is all I submitted by mail the next day. There's no point in submitting any evidence not required by the application (it says in the instruction anyway, you just have to read it).

I setup an appointment for photo and fingerprint 2 days after lodging my online appication. I got the receipt from BCIS (VSC) on 6 June 2003, and a few days ago (20 Aug) I saw online that it was approved. I don't know how long it will take for the card to arrive though. I'm just happy that it was approved before Sept since I'm switching jobs and my H1B is expiring at the end of August.

Good luck!

math

mail ?

Where does it say you need to mail a copy of I-485 receipt?
I files online sometime in beginning of June and I didn't send any docuements. I did the fingerprints and now waiting to hear.

Did efile for ead extension.

I did it on Jun 23, still waiting to be approved. I didn't mail any document to them. Why we mail any document at all since you mailed 485 receipt to us in the first place. Friends, if your ead got appved by efile, please share with us if we need to mail any doc or not. Thanks.

EAD Approved (E file)

I saw the following online message this morning:

On August 22, 2003, after approving your application, we ordered a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

RD: Jun 4th 2003

EAD approved

Applied EAD renewal by USPS Mail
RD July 7, 2003
Approved Aug 18.
Card received 8/25/03

EAD Renewal

I never used EAD for employment but kept it for 'just In case'.

I send the standard form, I-485 receipt, copy of Old EAD, fees,
two photographs etc. I feel you do not need to send any employment letter. It is just like 1st EAD application.
Hope this may help.
Thamks:)