Any E-filed EAD approved At TSC

I e-filed on March 10. Did FP/Photo next day. The new inquiry website tells me that the file was touched on March 23. Hoping to get approval in 2 weeks as currently TSC is processing Feb 26 cases. (Hope that e-file and paper file applicantions do not have separate queues and are treated together).

used info pass?

I filed my spouse's eEAD on March 22nd and I am getting bit worried with this thread. I shall try to be patient since it has only been 1 month . Anyway, I have two questions
1) did any one used to infopass to schedule an appointment for this kind of problem in TSC? what is your experience ?
2) Now in CIS web site there dates for Dallas Distric office (Jan 15) and Texas Service Center (Feb 18th) . What/why is the difference?
regards

Originally posted by longGC
I e-filed on March 10. Did FP/Photo next day. The new inquiry website tells me that the file was touched on March 23. Hoping to get approval in 2 weeks as currently TSC is processing Feb 26 cases. (Hope that e-file and paper file applicantions do not have separate queues and are treated together).

longgc, what do you mean by file was touched on march 23rd?
I had e-filed our 3rd EAD & got RD as Jan 20th.
The message is same crap -
Today, our application is 3 months and more than 90 days old.

By the way, TSC's processing date is 18th Feb & not 26th Feb
for C 9 applications, longgc.
Since my application is still within the 30 days Jan 20th + 30 = 19th feb, they didn't initiate the inquiry as yet.
My current EAD expires on May 8th so I still have 2 weeks.
I will probabaly just go ahead and file for IEAD after next week.

goastros,

This is new online status date. It means that the system has updated my record and last it was done on March 22. I have to rephrase the term, 'File Touched' to 'System Updated'.

Goastros,

When do you think the officer will take my file for processing? It has been on his desk for last 3 weeks as per the letter that I received from TSC after I had initiated NCSC inquiry and Congressional inquiry.

Longgc, no idea when they will touch your case.
This morning I had called Customer service but as expected the call was useless.
After I read your and pradha's message, I signed for the e-mail status update at USCIS site. The last update date for me is Jan 28th.

LongGC, earlier I was seeing regular EAD filers getting approved in 45-60 days or less whereas nothing happeneing for EAD E-Filers.

Since yours has been touched on march 23 rd, looks like things have changed for e-filed EAD recently.
Cos Vulture too e-filed after mine but got approved too.

I don't know what happened kamal_m's case but GC6020 went for Interim EAD. These are cases of 2 individuals who had E-filed before me and were waiting for a while.

Overall , I will suggest to EAD filers, NOT to E-FILE

ooops

I wish I had known about this earlier.

e-filed on Sunday for EAD (4/17)
Called them on Monday
Got an appnt. for Tuesday 8am
Was done with photo and (index) finger print in 15 minutes.

Mailed them supporting evidence (copies of old EAD and I-94) today.

Lets see what happens..
My current EAD is valid till 9/2004