• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Any dv2010 winners from Australia

andrewps21

Registered Users (C)
Hey, any winners from australia? I'm still waiting for mine, fingers crossed. I think I read there was one winner in another thread.

Hi, mate! I saw this thread and diceded to write! Im not Oz, but Im living there! Im expecting to recieve letter in Oz! Im playing from Russia! I keep my fingers crossed too.
Good luck to everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all,

Finally after 10 years of applying for the lottery. I have a NL. Super excited, but a little worried that my number will not come up.

I received letter PM April 17.
My NL number is OC000011xx

I checked the Visa Bulletin and they are at 930 for June, so it looks like I may be scraping it in if it follows the same pattern as DV2009. I guess all I can do is wait and see. Any advice anyone?

I'm an Aussie currently living in the US.

Good luck to all else who are still waiting.

^^ Just give it a try! So you are going to do AOS, just like I did- where about in US are you right now?
My CN is 14XX and still made it through DV-2008. If I win DV-2009 I probably won't get it though, but yours should be okay.

Hi,

Sorry about the delay in my response.

I am actually going to go to Australia for CP, figured that it would speed things up and it is a good excuse to see family. I figure it would be better too if it gets close to September. Last March they slowed down the CN dramatically.....they were consistently calling 100 per month, but from Feb to March only 10.

Should I start freaking out now that they may stop giving them out?