• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Any DV2010 Sri Lankan Winners

Fery, Do you know any reason why it is taking soo long to deliver NL to SL?

Normally mail should take 2 weeks to go from North America to Sri Lanka. My guess is not the Sri Lanka postal service is slow. More like KCC is mailing the NL with stated date of May on Second week of July.

Then Sri Lankan postal service delivers it at last week of July.

Normally mail should take 2 weeks to go from North America to Sri Lanka. My guess is not the Sri Lanka postal service is slow. More like KCC is mailing the NL with stated date of May on Second week of July.

Then Sri Lankan postal service delivers it at last week of July.

Good news!!!
Hope they mail SL ones on July. Then I should be getting it on second week of July! :)

sorry it is 2010AS00027XXX.

You have a very good chance!!!
BTW, Have some questions.
What is the date printed on your NL?
Are you in SL or USA?
What is the DV website says about your application?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks casper_sl for the reply!
My answers for your questions:

What is the date printed on your NL? May 28th

Are you in SL or USA? I am USA, with my spouse (F VISA) but used the home address in SL for the lottery.(it took more than a month to received the letter)

What is the DV website says about your application? I forgot my confirmation number, so can not check!

Hi, I recieved my NL on 5th July, when i try to fill the forms I have a problem of my name. Usually in my birth certificate does not mention the first name of my father's but in my all other documents have that name. When I go to interview will it be a problem of what should I write in my form as a first name?

Other problem is middle name- I have three names, so what should I write in the place of middle name and what is the Question No-2 called other names?, Please help me?

Hi,

Hi I am a 2008 Dv winner from Sri lanka. Now living in Washington DC.
How can I help U guys?

According to bulatin my CN current month will be on June/ July 2010. Are there any people who got there interviews earlier than the predicted month in the Bulatin?

Printed date on NL is May 28
NL case number is 289XX

Hey! Guys,
My mom is a DV2010 winner..and waiting for our no to get current. But this fall that is on September my university starts, so I have to be in USA by September. But according to the bulletin we're expecting our no to get current on somewhere around July. So my question is do I have to obtain F1 and be on time in University or I should wait for the DV2010 interview. As I see if i wait till the DV process I wont be able to stay on time in Univ. So is there a way I can get things sorted out? I mean if we speak with KCC will they help us by sending the 2nd NL earlier and so on.
If anyone can give me some advice on this issue..I really would be grateful.

i think u hav to wait until july, last year i got mine in July 31st

Hi! Ferry,
You have said that ur no became current on February..Is it the month u saw your no being current or was it on the February bulletin?

Thanks

i think u hav to wait until july, last year i got mine in July 31st

Hi!
Fery,
Before they had your interview for DV2009, were you a person who traveled to US from B1 or else? I heard that if we are having B1 and if we are/were traveling in and out in US, things wouldn't be easy,Is it true?