• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Any DV 2012 winners received their 2nd NL yet?

pru

Registered Users (C)
Has any DV 2012 winners received their 2nd NL yet, now the Bulletin is out?

Considering that 2nd NLs are sent out 4-6 weeks before the interview date, the earliest when they send it out should be mid-August.

thought the kcc might get them moving faster as they are about a month behind!

According to DV2012 instructions available on DV website, 2nd NL should be notified through the entry status check.
Some posts from previous years claim that interview schedule is notified by KCC within 6 or 8 working days from the release of the bulletin.
Let's wait and check ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:
According to DV2012 instructions available on DV website, 2nd NL should be notified through the entry status check.
Some posts from previous years claim that interview schedule is notified by KCC within 6 or 8 working days from the release of the bulletin.
Let's wait and check ;-)

Thanks for the info tonino, I honestly thought we would be getting a letter mailed to us as far as 2nd NL goes. Just read the instructions and it does say:
"Entry Status Check will also be the means by which selectees are informed of their DV visa interview appointment
date. The KCC will not sending selectees mailed letters informing them of their interview appointment"

Wow, yes you are right! ...however do you think they may have changed their minds after the whole debarcle, as it also still says...
Entry Status Check will be available for DV-2012 beginning May 1, 2011. If you applied for the DV-2011 program, you may check the status of your entry until the end of June 2011.

Wow, yes you are right! ...however do you think they may have changed their minds after the whole debarcle, as it also still says...
Entry Status Check will be available for DV-2012 beginning May 1, 2011. If you applied for the DV-2011 program, you may check the status of your entry until the end of June 2011.

I highly doubt that. They would have made a note of that here: http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/types/types_1322.html#notification

So, looks like we will need to constantly check online for the 2nd NL.

having 2+ in banking, if u are asked where do u want to work in us what should say? my case no is low might be called before dec

pls what are the requirement for visiting visa to US, my broda is planning to go on visitation, house pls help

I got the 2nd NL tonight (Aug 15th late evening in europe, afternoon in US).

Once again, remember NL are only notified by entry status check, no mail for DV2012 (check DV2012 instructions for further clarification)

KCC sends an email to applicants to notify updates, like the following:
You have received this email notification to inform you that you have updates available at [put EDV status check URL here]. Please log in using your conformation number from your original application to complete further processing.