• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Any DV-2009 winners from Egypt?

Hi, Any dv-2009 winners from Egypt yet? please share your experience.

high sugar pie i'm from alexandria and i won in the lottry 2009 we received the first letter and waiting for the second or serial no 23xxx
please tell me they have reached to what no. now
best regards
bibo

Hi bibo75, congratulations , you should check the visa bulletin every month and see if your number is current .by the way when did you receive your letter?.

hello suger thanks for your response we received the first letter on april and i have a friend here in alex he received his second letter his interview on 23 of november and his number 5xxx
what is this site elkhwarizmy does it have any usefull information
good buy

Hi bibo75, alkhwarzmy is a computer center which is located in kafr aldwaar, el behira and you can also find a related office in alexandria in souk el asr mall in front of smoha club, and also in beit alhasebat mall, fleming, beside el fath hospital and this is a phone number 0125252001 for more information , the center helps to complete the application , the first nl and the second nl and the center have the experience for many years but i think it's better to know a lot from your friend's interview, good luck for you and i wish you will get your visa soon.

hello everybody can any one help me please i have one of my friends doing his military service now and he received his second lettre what should he do with this problem and he still have 2 years to finish his serivice
thank you
biro75

Successful Interview :

Thanks god for every thing , he did not let me alone at any step of it , we had successful interview yesterday at USA embassy in Cairo and i can not imagine that they did not ask about any thing , just do you swear that your details are true and correct and that is all , thanks for my god and my best wishes for you all :)

Hi minamina, congratulations , i am so happy for you and i wish you good life in america, can you till me a little about your interview and i want to know did they ask you about the affidavit of support? please let me know, congratulations again .

Thanks

Hi minamina, congratulations , i am so happy for you and i wish you good life in america, can you till me a little about your interview and i want to know did they ask you about the affidavit of support? please let me know, congratulations again .

Thanks very much and i wish you all the best
i want to told you that they did not ask about anything and they also did not ask about affidavit of support too and that is all , and you must know how to arrange your paper because that is very important for them to help them to fast your paper , for example i enter the embassy at 7:15 AM and i was out at 9:30 AM , and that is all .
I wish you all the best and for all others​
Just put your heart and trust in GOD and he will not let you alone

Hi every body,
We received our visa after administrative process for one month and one week for passports delivery,
in the interview, cairo
CO ask only about my university degree and about the courses i get.