PD - June 97
RD - June 3, 1999
ND - June 23, 1999
FP - Apr 27, 1999
RFE for company name change - July 31, 2000
RFE recvd by INS on Aug 21, 2000.
Aug 31, 2000 - Decision was made and mailed. When talked to IIO
he mentioned that application was deined and when asked for details,
he said it was mailed and he didn\'t give any answers. Any body sailing in the same boat. I am so frustated after waiting for
3 years to hear a decision like this.

No Title

This is very sad. Make me mad to know that it is same company and they approve for few and deny for few. Well I will suggest that you talk to senetor and see how that works. BTW did u redo I-140 or just supplied info. My company was also bought by another. We did I-140 redo. Took a month and got new I-140 approved on August 18th 2000. Lets see what will happen in my case. Just praying.

No Title

My 485 has been denied due to this name change. I am completly frustrated and i am not going to appeal this. I am heading to India.
PD 8/96,EB2,RD,ND-11/98 FP-5/99, rejected on 25 th Aug.
Took some time off to forget this and i am posting this today.
The attorney stated that the tax id is the same in the rfe, it was of no use as INS didn\'t accept this. I am leaving in couple of weeks to India.
In one way i am happy that i am heading back.
Hang in there. Wish you good luck

No Title

Hi,

Would you be more specific about denial notice. Did they specifically, mentioned it is because of Name change. Honestly, they cannot deny just because of name change.

Any thoughts.

Thanks

No Title

RFE1- emp letter, pay slip
RFE2 was for redoing I140 due to the name difference between 485 forms and emp letter.
Hope this helps.

No Title

Guys, this is all bullshit. Don\'t believe these guys. They are trying to create panic in public. I have been watching this website for almost 2 years and I haven\'t seen one single denial. In one case, some one got denial notice because that guy didn\'t receive FP notice and it was past 3 months.

So, don\'t believe this guy.

No Title

sensor,
I dont think this guy\'s bsing. I think its just his way of looking at things. He does\'nt want to file another 140 so thats his way of saying its been denied and go back to india. However I will strongly suggest him not to take that step. Reason being that there is something in this country that attracted him to stay so long and apply for gc and go thourgh this mess. I dont believe that reason can change overnight. I myself was at such a juncture but decided that whether my case is denied or not I will stick around and fight it out even if it takes years.

Anyway my gut feeling in if Rapid_sc.. refiles he\'ll probably get it.

-Rohan

No Title

Hi Sensor,

What do you mean bullshit. I am giving my personal
experience. Don\'t hurt my feelings again.
If you think what I am posting is bullshit, don\'t
comment any more. If the same comes then you know
that feeling. I am also watching this site for more
than 2 yrs. I am not new to this site. Again, each case
is handled separately. Hang in.

No Title

I140 never redone.
Attorney told me that there is no reason to redo 140 as the taxid is the same eventhough it was requested by INS. He said they will be convinced by the letter. I asked him to redo 140 but he didn\'t listen to me.So he sent a letter explaining them about this.
Now he says, you have to appeal or leave the country.

No Title

Hi SVC_1997,
If your acse is genuine pl. forgive me for this mail.

Since other people will not be knowing whether you are right or wrong, is it possble for you to scan the denial letter (blaken your case number and name,and dates, BUT KEEP THE company name intact) and send it as an attachment to this message\'s reply??
That way we can be sure that one case was denied from Rapidigm.

This will help all the people.

No Title

Hi Rapid_screwed,

Since other people will not be knowing whether you are right or wrong, is it possble for you to scan the denial letter (blaken your case number and name,and dates, BUT KEEP THE company name intact) and send it as an attachment to this message\'s reply??

No Title

Hi SVC_1997,

No Title

I didn\'t mean to hurt your feelings. I am just discussing the facts based on previous posts. Don\'t tell me, I have been waiting for 4.5 years and I am in the same situation right now. I just got RFE. I am crossing my fingers.

I am hoping, VSC making a mistake in your case. Please let us know details in the letter as soon as you get it.