Any Delhi drop-box experience, please post here

Hi,
  Do anybody know the process of dropbox facility at Delhi. Do we have to take any prior apointment before going there? How much time does it take to get the final visa stamped. Do we have to go in person or we can send our papers by mail.
One more thing on ttsvisa.com they have written that we have to bring Rs. 400/- draft for courier passback system. They have written that this draft should be in favour of courier. Can anybody tell me which courier service do they use.

Hitesh

No Title

all h1 applicants qualify for drop box automatically. h1 is only applied thru drop box initially unless they request interview.

appointment v/s drop-box

Hi,

I am confused about couple of things. I am on H1B, does that
mean, I am qualified for drop-box ? What is web-appointment ? I
thought I could send everything by courier/mail to ttk services
with all documents. Also should we be sending original marriage
certificate, I have heard people telling me not to ? I\'d appreciate
any help/info in this regard.

Thanks,
-Muk

H4B procedure (Delhi) ?

I am confused about couple of things. I am on H1B, does that
mean, I am qualified for drop-box ? What is web-appointment ? I
thought I could send everything by courier/mail to ttk services
with all documents. Also should we be sending original marriage
certificate, I have heard people telling me not to ? I\'d appreciate
any help/info in this regard.

Thanks,
-Muk

Web Appointment is for TTS Services

If u qualify for Drop Box , u dont need to go to the embassy but u still need to goto the TTS office for that u take a web appointment..
At TTS they take ur docs Originals to show them and photocopies to submit..and if okay they send ur passport with visa in a few days.

But can\'t I just sent the docs by mail??

But can\'t I just sent the stuff through courier? If so, what are the documents (originals & copies) that I need to send along for H1B. And also whome do I make the DD payable in order to pay TT Services for the drop box facility.

Thanks a bunch..
-NK..

Did you call them

HI,

I need the same information you do. I was wondering if you got a chance to call them yet?
What did they say. Do you need to make an appointment and go in person to drop off your documents for the dropbox

Thanks