Any Dec 01 RD still without 2nd FP Notice?

tick_tock_tick

Registered Users (C)
Am I the only Dec 01 RD applicant still waiting for a 2nd FP notice?
My fingerprints expired more than 3 months ago!

RD 12/18/01
FP 03/07/02
RFE Issued 06/13/03
RFE Received 07/03/03

hi Tick Tock

Just a FYI,
A friend of mine got approved last week without second FP notice, his FP had also expired 2 1/2 months before, he never got an RFE or 2nd FP notice, infact his notice still shows as case pending but he got an approval letter last Friday by mail.

His RD was around 2nd week of DEC. don't have his particulars with me, when I get it I will update this site.

So keep your fingers crossed and keep an eye on your mails, you might also get an approval soon.

All the best

This could happen. What I fear is some cases were approved
long time ago, but BCIS forgot to update system, and send approval notices out. Thus, when they finally found out abuot the mistake, they sent out the notices! This happended to my
H-1 visa, so I'm not surprised they made those kind of errors all the time.

Or could be BCIS approves cases pending security check, once
security check has passed, these cases are approved.

Last edited by a moderator:
My FP expired one and half month back, still didn't hear back anything, I donot think there is any solid rule, everything is arbitary and luck

Count Me In

Rd : 12/06/2001
1st FP: 02/02/2002
2nd FP : ??????

Last month called 1-800# and couple of day back I received standard letter that this type of case in taking between 18 to 24 months#@$!#@$@#$!@#$

Spoke to lawyer today & requested for Written Correspondence.... Let's see.

:mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by tick_tock_tick
Am I the only Dec 01 RD applicant still waiting for a 2nd FP notice?
My fingerprints expired more than 3 months ago!

RD 12/18/01
FP 03/07/02
RFE Issued 06/13/03
RFE Received 07/03/03

We are on the same boat.

Originally posted by GCDEC2001
hi Tick Tock

Just a FYI,
A friend of mine got approved last week without second FP notice, his FP had also expired 2 1/2 months before, he never got an RFE or 2nd FP notice, infact his notice still shows as case pending but he got an approval letter last Friday by mail.

His RD was around 2nd week of DEC. don't have his particulars with me, when I get it I will update this site.

So keep your fingers crossed and keep an eye on your mails, you might also get an approval soon.

All the best

GCDEC2001:

I hope more people jump in and claim that they have real insiders or moles w/i BCIS, and give us some clue on this regard. Could it be that they actually profile the cases by country origin, gender, age, etc., for high risks of terriorism? What the label for that group, individuals in which had to turn them in w/i 10 days to have their fingerprints collected? Does the cold-war backlisted country concept still exist after 9/11? I guess most of the GC seekers are either in the cold-war communism camp or the 9/11 terriorism camp. Well, too bad, for us, the GC seekers, as well as America.

count me in...

RD:12/03/01, ND:12/14/01 , EAC-02-063-5****
FP: 03/014/02
2nd FP: ?
RFE: ?
AD: ?

Me too!

Waiting for the 2nd FP as my FP1 was expired on 6/8/03.. according to 15 month theory..

RD 12/26/01
ND 01/08/02
FP1 03/09/02
RFE 5/20/03... reply recd by BCIS 7/09/03

Yep

No 2nd FP here.

Spoke to my lawyer today. He thinks that because my I-140 was sumbitted for consular processing (which I did not requiest) my I-485 might take an extra 6 months...