Any Columbus , OHIO FP updates ?

Haripat

Good news, buddy!

It saves us a commute to Cincy.

They do EADs - Does it mean they do the EAD renewal too ?

Good Luck to you and enjoy the freedom!

Delay FP..............

Hi Compaq

I do not know, if you see at RUPNET there is only two people are left for FP on January 02 for Columbus OH. But other has finished their FP. My RD is 01/23/02 and ND is 01/30/02. Still I am waiting for my FP. My lawyer did mistake that my I-140 cleared from VSC because I've just moved from NJ to OH last year so he filed my 485 at NSC. I think this is cause for the delay. Normally within six month you should get FP.

Another thing also I do not understand, why it is specifically delay for the Columbus, OH? If you see the RUPNET other location are doing just fine but I do not know what happen for Columbus OH.

Please inform when you will get your FP.

Best of Luck.

Columbus FP

Just wanted to share our FP experience. Everything was similar to an earlier post (Ganesh) except my wife did not have her EAD with her. They asked for it a couple of times and then let the matter rest. Of course we did not want to get into a logical argument with them.....It was not mentioned on the notice ...Not everyone necessarily applies for an EAD....
My advice is to carry it anyway. Otherwise the entire thing took less than 15 minutes. There were only about 5 or 6 other customers. In addition we waited until they took the prints before showing them our second set of FP notices. They took them from us and did not seem to care about why we received two sets. A final note: Parking is behind the building in a garage (If you are travelling East on Broad, as soon as you cross the river/bridge take the first left...it is easy enough. Now on to the approval!!!!!!!!!:D

RE: ColumbusPrince

We renewed our EADs in August....and did passport stamping for GC in 2nd week of September in Columbus INS Office!!!

RD: 07/20/2001
ND: 08/28/2001
FP: 07/03/2002
AD: 09/04/2002
PP Stamping: 09/10/2002

FP rejections...

FP was done for me and my wife at the INS office, Leveque Twrs, Columbus, Ohio last monday 09/16. They are asking for documents for SSN, either in Drivers License or SSN card itself. So if you haven't got SSNs for your dependants, you might wanna get them one asap.

We produced EAD, Drivers License/SSN Card.

The lady who took the FP for my wife, told her fp would be rejected and she may have to revisit as she had a cut in her left little finger. Any one has similar experience ?

Received FP Notice 09/21/2002

Service Center : NSC
LIN-02-0xx-xxxxx
RD : 01-10-2002
ND : 01-11-2002
FP Scheduled : 10/25/2002

Last edited by a moderator:
Got My FP.............

Hi All

We got our FP for Columbus office on today mail. But we have missed our son's FP. We have the same RD and ND but I do not know why my son's notice was not come. I will wait for one week after that I will call INS for my son.

Here is Detail..........

RD: 01/23/02
ND: 01/30/02
AD & EAD available on Feb'02
FP: 10/31/2002

Same for my Spouse also. But we missed our son's notice.

another one got FP notice

Another one from columbus ohio.

Just got our FP notice yesterday. Both me and my husband are scheduled at 12/24/02.

RD: 07/03/02

Is there anybody get FP before their scheduled date? Pls share your experience.