Any clue

muntasir

Registered Users (C)
Does anybody have any idea what the following means? I know that neither me or my lawayer asked for any information.

On November 2, 2004, we responded to your request for more information
concerning your case. If you have not received our response within 30 days from
this date, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

yape, address change message, nothing special about it,

don't worry you will get address change confirmation letter on new address

Thanks a lot

Thanks a lot for your responses. I updated my address yesterday and hoping that this will trigger a 2nd FP.

I also did address change to trigger fp2, but nothing happened in my case,
so just gave up.

after all it is NSC !!! :rolleyes:

LUD Change

Hello Friends,

My LUD changed on October 27th, 2004. And it was same as yours. But i didn't send anything regd. address change. I'm at same place from last 3.5 years.

So it might be something diffrent.

Piyushind

Piyushind said:
Hello Friends,

My LUD changed on October 27th, 2004. And it was same as yours. But i didn't send anything regd. address change. I'm at same place from last 3.5 years.

So it might be something diffrent.

Piyushind

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Let's see what do we receive from NSC.

Very surprisingly I have received my FP2 notice yesterday. I am not sure whether my address change update triggered this or not but the notice date is just the day after my phone call. Thought I will let you people know as you all have replied to my post. Thanks.

Address change procedure for pending 140/485 at Nebraska

Muntasir or Gurus,

Could you please share the procedure for informing address change for pending 140/485 applications at Nebraska Service center ?

I did file AR-11 but is there anything else I need to do ?

There was a good discussion in the forum on address change couple of months back but I don't find the links in forum. Could someone post the correct link.

Thanks for all your help in advance.

currencymaster said:
Muntasir or Gurus,

Could you please share the procedure for informing address change for pending 140/485 applications at Nebraska Service center ?

I did file AR-11 but is there anything else I need to do ?

There was a good discussion in the forum on address change couple of months back but I don't find the links in forum. Could someone post the correct link.

Thanks for all your help in advance.

Just call the 1800 number from your I-485 notice and select the address update option. You will then talk to a representative. He/she will ask you about your old address, new address and so on.....