Any clue on how the EB cut off date will be ?

Max2k1, jambalakadi1,
Is this very much possible that even if PD cutoff goes past my PD still I could get screwed because my FP has expred. What a pain. :mad:

mydearcard said:
Max2k1, jambalakadi1,
Is this very much possible that even if PD cutoff goes past my PD still I could get screwed because my FP has expred. What a pain. :mad:

you will get one more FP if your FP expires..

Oops...very Scaryyyyyyy...

If PD goes Jan 2001 on Oct 1, 2005...then...its very,,very,,very,,,scary...God bless guys from retrogressed countries...

Bombaydreams said:
No wonder.. As I told you on my pervious post the dates may go way back to Jan 2001 - Jun 2001. There are hell lot of people who are waiting from 2001 who cleared their labors before they sent to backlog centers. This thing was told in Dec 2004 by my attorney when I was applying 140 and 485. What all we can do is sit tight and wait until next bulletin next week.
Thanks
KK

Darn. Going back to Jan 2001 would be terrible. If that happens, the worldwide people like me would have a very limited window of a couple of months before going unavailable to me as well... we'll see next week then. Interesting times.

kriskish said:
No wonder.. As I told you on my pervious post the dates may go way back to Jan 2001 - Jun 2001. There are hell lot of people who are waiting from 2001 who cleared their labors before they sent to backlog centers. This thing was told in Dec 2004 by my attorney when I was applying 140 and 485. What all we can do is sit tight and wait until next bulletin next week.
Thanks
KK

This is disappointing... :mad:
Nothing on Fragomen site. Lets wait untill the official bulletin comes out
Just hoping this is not the case... :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator: