Any chicago Xsfer cases????

indiatous

Registered Users (C)
please post if anybody's case got transfered to chicago local office. Is there some reason they do it . I have been married for 8 years now ????? initially the AVM said my finger printing is prnding review.

any inputs. I would really appreciate

thanx

we are in the same boat. both me and my spouse's cases have been transferred to Chicago office in 2/02 (RD 3/01) and we are still waiting for an interview.

Most of the times, there is no particular reason except "Passing the buck" for transfer. Wait for a month or two otherwise contact your local congressman.

We did that and INS has reponded that our interview will be scheduled at the earliest available date. (we just got this letter yesterday). So hopefully soon we should get an interview letter from the INS.

Good luck!

Chicago INS interview

My wife's case was transferred to Chicago Jan 2002 (RD Jan 2001). We went in person and made an inquiry in April. They sent a letter on May 20th saying that "an interview notice will be sent in 12 to 16 weeks". According to that letter the 16 weeks is coming up on September 20th - only 11 days away. I seriously doubt if we'll be receiving anything by then. What a bunch of liars.

Why do they prop up the hopes of helpless unfortunates like us? We are totally powerless against them and our lives are on hold indefinitely.

If anybody has gotten an interview notice please post. It will be nice to hear of somebody's life moving ahead for a change.

hi

My wife's and mine I485 case was transferred to Chicago too.
Hoping to know something from your experiance.
Our RD is 08/2001

I am also on same boat lets telly our transfer dates

Hi All,

My case got transfered from VSC to local Chicago office in first week of May. I have visited Chicago INS office. It's west of time. They asked me to filled out Inquiry form and told that they will reply in 90 days.

Can we start this thread with updated info. like ND date, transfer date, other's experience etc.