• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Any body with similar experience?

kwawmens

Hello everyone,
My spouse won the DV lottery with case # 2008AF0054XXX. I want to find out if she stand the chance of being called before September 2008? Has anybody with similar case # in the previous years entries ever been called before August?

Hello everyone,
My spouse won the DV lottery with case # 2008AF0054XXX. I want to find out if she stand the chance of being called before September 2008? Has anybody with similar case # in the previous years entries ever been called before August?

The highest DV has gone for the past 5 years was in DV2003; Africa hit 49350. This years could be different but I wont bet my life on that.

Hello everyone,

It all depends on which country you are from in Africa.Take a look at visa bulletin for August 2007