Any body whos FP message didn't changed to Received

terryforGC

Registered Users (C)
Hi Gurus

I gave my FP on 03/18/2005. As of now there is no message change to FP received after two LUDs right after FP apprearance. I called FBI and lady said they sent results on the same day.

I appeared in Denver, CO. It won't come under VSC. Is it matters.

Any body here with no message changed to Received.

Thanks,
-----------------------------------------
EB2 VSC
LC Receipt date AUG 12, 2004 Approved on Dec 28, 2004 ME
I140/I485/765/130 ND Feb 4, 2005
FP ND Feb 25, 2005 FP done on Mar 18, 2005 LUD on 03/18 03/21 03/22
I140 AD :) Mar 28, 2005
I485 AD :confused: ?
765 AD :confused: ?
131 AD :confused: ?

For me

I had FP's at san jose on 3/16/2005.Lud's changed on 485.But,there is no message change.

But,when i call VSC,they told me "My FP's received and processed" message is there on your file.

Sometimes message didn't change.

--

terryforgc, please see my info in the signature, you are not the only one although I gave FP a little later....

subba1974 - I assume you called the 1-800... was it a problem to get connected to a VSC officer? I guess customer service reps didn't have the information. I ask because I want to do that too.

Thx

Last edited by a moderator:
I called 1800 number

I called 1800 number and i followed isntructions to connect to VSC people.Finallt,one nice lady picked up phone.She told me "I will read the instructions what ever is their on my computer".

She told me,i don't know why your Fp message didn't change.But we received and processed.

Here is the sequence of steps i followed to get to this:

Press 1 (for english),
press 2 (for existing case),
press 6 (for case statues etc),
then press 1( for knowing your receipt no.),
enter the receipt # to get the automated response saying blah blah blah and also at the end saying this is the most upto date information on your case and our customer the same info national customer service agents have (i totally agree with this).
Then choose to continue to the next step "press 3" . choose 3
Listen to the options-
Option 4 "if you feel if you submitted together and one of the applications is left out and not processed (don't remmember the exact message text ..but something about companion case "
1800-375-5283

subba1974 said:
I called 1800 number and i followed isntructions to connect to VSC people.Finallt,one nice lady picked up phone.She told me "I will read the instructions what ever is their on my computer".

She told me,i don't know why your Fp message didn't change.But we received and processed.

Here is the sequence of steps i followed to get to this:

Press 1 (for english),
press 2 (for existing case),
press 6 (for case statues etc),
then press 1( for knowing your receipt no.),
enter the receipt # to get the automated response saying blah blah blah and also at the end saying this is the most upto date information on your case and our customer the same info national customer service agents have (i totally agree with this).
Then choose to continue to the next step "press 3" . choose 3
Listen to the options-
Option 4 "if you feel if you submitted together and one of the applications is left out and not processed (don't remmember the exact message text ..but something about companion case "
1800-375-5283

Will try it next week.
Thanks a lot and good luck for your case!

My Experience

1st FP done in Texas 3/16/5
No LUD change on my I-485 at all.
Email FBI and they replied that my FP was sent to USCIS the same day
I-485 approved 4/28/5

So FP information may not be updated at all.

Hope this will help.

Same situation

NF-kappaB said:
terryforgc, please see my info in the signature, you are not the only one although I gave FP a little later....

subba1974 - I assume you called the 1-800... was it a problem to get connected to a VSC officer? I guess customer service reps didn't have the information. I ask because I want to do that too.

Thx

Hello NF-kappaB,

My case is also similar to yours, I & my wife gave FP on 4/8/05 at newark, NJ
I-485 RD: 08/06/04
FP: 04/08/05
LUD1: 04/08/05 ( both)
LUD2: 04/11/05 (both)
LUD3: 04/20/05 FP-received case resumed ( only for my wife)

No LUD/ Message change for me after 4/11, as per FBI they sent FP results back to USCIS on same day 4/08.

Let me know progress of your case, I will do same. Thanks

no change either

TERRYFORGC,

Me and my husband gave our FP's on 03/15/05 and so far no message change either. We got a LUD 04/07/05 on our I-485 but with out any email or explanation on what the update is about.
We hope to hear something soon!!!
Good luck to you.

xunseanyu said:
1st FP done in Texas 3/16/5
No LUD change on my I-485 at all.
Email FBI and they replied that my FP was sent to USCIS the same day
I-485 approved 4/28/5

So FP information may not be updated at all.

Hope this will help.

What is your PD......
FP code.............

Me and my wife did our FP's on 12th April. After a couple of LUDs nothing happened to my case. But my wifes message changed in about a week to fingerprint received.

tsr1974 said:
Hello NF-kappaB,

No LUD/ Message change for me after 4/11, as per FBI they sent FP results back to USCIS on same day 4/08.

Hi tsr1974,

looks more like a general pattern here....

I will let you know when something happens on my case.

FP issues

gc249 said:
What is your PD......
FP code.............

Sorry I am not very familiar with all these abbreviations.

NIW and I-485 filed on 8/10/4 (PD?)

NIW approved on 3/30/04

I don't know what an FP code is sorry.

only one LUD in two weeks

HI :

we did fp on 04/22/05 and nextday we saw First LUD. Nearly 2 weeks passed we did not see any more LUD or update on status.

Me and my husband, both got few "match warning" and " Ridge broken" messages during fp. Are those messages create delay in status update?

Did any one faced similar situation. Thanks all.

Last edited by a moderator:
I did my FP on 04/28 , but so far no LUDs on my case. I will wait end of this week before calling Customer service Regarding my case.

reddy2006 said:
HI :

we did fp on 04/22/05 and nextday we saw First LUD. Nearly 2 weeks passed we did not see any more LUD or update on status.

Me and my husband, both got few "match warning" and " Ridge broken" messages during fp. Are those messages create delay in status update?

Did any one faced similar situation. Thanks all.

my LUD & msg changed

tsr1974 said:
Hello NF-kappaB,

Today my message got changed to -- FP-received on 5/03 and case resumed

Called today , and they received my FP on 04/28. But Rep didn't tell me anything about Namecheck status, when i asked about it.

eb3_485 said:
I did my FP on 04/28 , but so far no LUDs on my case. I will wait end of this week before calling Customer service Regarding my case.

never got message on FPs

Hello all here waiting.
I never got a message changed for 2FPs, done 03/15/05.
I got LUDs and email message and case status message changed for RFEs received by USCIS 5/02/05 after that some LUDs but no explanations.
Good luck to all!