Any body used >180 days rule - Changed the company - Help

GcUse

Dear friends,

Anybody changed the company using the 180 day rule. I am in the critical situation. I don\'t have any problem with my client. My company and middle man are fighting each other for the payment issue(Funny, both of them are eating 60% of my billing rate). My company is asking me that don\'t go to the client, Middle man is telling to continue. Ofcourse Middle company is ready to pay me. Last 4 years I got screwed up by my parent comapany.(Evey time, they will pull me out of the project). If I get out of this client, when they will find me another client is ?????.

Since my project with the present clien will go for another year and half,I am planning to join with the Middle company using >180 days rule. Can I?

My status:

Still have valid H1B. (1 year left, and 2 years left on 6 year limitation)
I 485 filed at VSC on 12/2000.(Have EAD, AP and >180 passed on June 12th)

No Title

Hi,
  I do not know of anybody who has changed jobs using the rule. You may want to check with an attorney about this. If you file os not transferred to local office or you do not get an rfe then there are no problems. If however you get one then I am not sure how your GC will be impacted.
 All the best.