Any body sent RFE response after June 15th please post the status here..

Congrats!

Congratulations! Atleast someone broke the ice amonst those who sent RFE response after June 15th.
Common guys, check your status, you can be next to get approved. Please keep us posted.
Polaris, Did you ever call IIO regarding your case? Did u fill Ar11 or utilized AC21 potability? Your response is appreciated...

Good Luck
Cheers
urgentgc

Hi Urgentgc,
My lawyer had advised me never to call the IIOs directly that was one of T&C with him, and if there is any question/concern, he preferred to handle it himself.

Though I did change my job but I am still maintaining my old address just not to mess up with the case.

I filed AC21 only when I got RFE.

Hope this helps.

Wish you good luck, keep faith.
Polaris

Important

When informing bout RFE .. Please try to give as much details as possible .... as to what has been requested in that RFE ... Thanx

Last edited by a moderator:
Good for you ssh....

Originally posted by ssh
RFE received by BCIS on 07/09/03...mailed on 06/16/03..

Can you please tell me whwther your attorney called up NCSC and then online status got updated or just by itself? My status is still same old message.

Vinnu

It got updated by itself!
My attorney told me to wait for another week ... and never called them

No Man....

Originally posted by WheresMahGreen
any updates?

status is same and lawer also cannot contact them as they (VSC) stopped answering queries. Now lawer says i might get 2nd FP also as its more than 15 months.

Employment Verification RFE generated on June 16th. Replied to it within a week. Status is updated on July 1st.

Waiting for Approval .......................

FP: April 18th, 2002

Are there more RFEs in RD Dec, 2001 ????

Received RFE on July 7th, responded to it on July 9th.

RFE receipy date - July 14th, 2003

AD - ???????

My RFE

I48 Receipt Notice: 31 Dec 2001
Fingerprints: Mar 2002
RFE Issued: May 12th, 2003 (Employment letter, tax returns)
Response received BCIS: June 25th, 2003
Fingerprint notice received: July 23rd, 2003
Fingerprint appointment: August 14th, 2003
Fingeprints taken: July 24h, 2003 (went early no issues)
Hoping for an approval once fingerpirnts clear

Good luck to all

:D :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess...Mariosegal

My lawer told they might issue second FP notice at any time, also as the current one expired (more tha 15 months), law firm caanot ask BCIS to expedite the case too. just waiting.....to some thing to happen..