Any body had AOS Interview but Expired Fingerprint?

flman95

Registered Users (C)
Hello All,
Right now I am confused. I had interview yesterday at the Tampa DO. The immigration officer said he has everything to approved my I-485 but he can not stamp my passport since my Fingerprint has expired. He said he is going to send me another Fingerprint letter and that once I have that done and once USCIS receives it, I will be getting the Approval letter in then mail. Or, if I choose I can make a infopass to the DO to get passport stamped. He also said that these days it takes only a week to receive cards in mail. Well, so far so good.
My question is has any one had this experience? If so, what is the time line? how far have you gone so far? If you could please share with this thread, I am sure along with myself many will benefit from you. Please provide as detail as possible.
In my earlier post I have my detail experience posted if you are interested to know..or just shoot me a q's.
Appreciate it very much.

-----

Second Finger printing experience

Hello,

Any one had to go through similar experience as mine regardless of DO? If so, what is the time line? If you could please share with me, I'd appreciate it.
Thank you and good luck to all.