Any body did FP in March, 2003. Online status has not been updated

leeya

Registered Users (C)
I did my FP in March 28, 2003. But Online status has not been updated. I called FBI. I was told the result has been sent back to BCIS on that day.

Thanks.

My 485 ND: 3/12/02.

Samething with us too

We did our finger prints on March 11th. So, far online has not been updated. Automated message updated for one of them.

We call IIO twice on this issue, they said figure prints seems to be fine in their system. They don't have any clue about the online and automated message system. General answer is that it is a computer problem..

Another one!

I and my wife did FPs on Dec 30th. Mine was changed but my wife's. It still says 990 to 999 blah blah.

Still not updated.

My wife and I have a 485 ND of 11/19/2001 and we completed our FP's manually on 3/25/2003. FBI received and mailed out or FP reports on 4/2/2003. BOTH THE AVM AND ONLINE SYsTEMS STILL DO NOT SHOW ANY SIGNS OF RECEIPT.

My RD is 11/07/01 and the AVM and On-Line status has never been updated since the 1st. message was put up in Dec. 2001.
I received an FP notice this year and was FP'd 4/11/03, but still no update of AVM or On-Line status since Dec. 2001.
Without a status update, one feels like their application has slipped through a crack and is lost. :(

Guys,

The FP status in most occasions should be updated either in
online or AVM within a week to 4 weeks, if it does not then most probably there should be some problem with your FP.

You need to contact IIO to cofirm your FP status (if it does not update the AVM or Online) atleast after a MONTH of your FP.

-- WHY-R

Mine online status haven't changed too

Did FP on feb19th . AVM updated, but online is not. Called IIO couple of times and they said everything was fine. They had no idea about online status.

Filed concurrently: Me and my wife
--------------------------------------------------

EB2 - RIR (software)

RD for I-140/I-485/I-765/I-131 -> 01/13/2003

ND for I-140/I-485/I-765/I-131 -> 01/14/2003

FP done date: 03/07/2003

FP updated date on the web: 03/25/2003
Message says that FP results received and the case is pending review.

No approvals yet on any of the above.

We did our fingerprints on Feb 3rd and the results from FBI were sent on 14th March to the INS. Both AVM and online not updated.

I called IIO two days ago, a lady officer took the phone, she said will call me back and give me all the information regarding my case, took my receipt no and home phone number, but never called me back.

be careful

I did my manual FP in OCt. 2002. AVM updated, FBI confirmed, IIO confirmed. Online status never updated.

Last month, I got my second FP notice. I called IIO again last week and was told that TSC don't have my FP info. at all.

I am suspecting there is something wrong with the manual FP system. ONe could be as suggested by blue-eagle: there is a mis-match between SRC# and A#, or there could be something out of our control.

Anyway, I suggest you guys not to take AVM for granted. Do some homework if you can. TSC can't be treated as a normal system.

ffidx

Last edited by a moderator:
Wife and myself did FP on 3/29/03.
Neither AVM nor Online status has changed, actually it's the same old message a year ago!