any body cases are approved

sivak_c

Registered Users (C)
is any body cases are approved who ever appiled in JULY 2001/DID MEDICAL IN APRIL/MAY time frames. No idea how much time it will take after medicals done any idea

Friends please comment and post ur exp!!! . I am really worrying abt my case status. it is till in process as of know when ever i check!!!

Cheeers!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Sivak_c

I applied in june 2001 but am still waiting. My medical was done in April/May.........still no luck. I check my mail each day hoping that I would receive something today. Also I sent a couple of faxes to know the status of my case but its been 6 weeks and I have not recd any kind of info from them. My application status online shows our case to be In Process. Its really getting frustrating and depressing with each passing day.

:( .............................................................................:(

thanks for you reply i dont know i am also worrying lot. The person who ever signed my exp letters has left the company.also that name also got changed, they removed that branch from that place. I don't know whom i have to contact in case if they do any employment verification.

let us wait and see!!!!! .

Got Canadian GC

Guys,

Here are the details:

Currently on H-1b

Work Experience - 4 years U.S. in IT

Education: Masters degree from UIC in Engineering

Applied Canadian Immigration: 04/2001

Received letter to send current employer information:08/2001

Got married in Aug. 2001 Added spouse information on:11/2001

Medical forms receiced: 01/2001

Medical done: 04/2002

Asked to send right to landing fee: 08/2002

Asked to send original Passports for immigration visa stamping on: 09/2002

Passports received with immigration visa stamp & some immigration papers within 10 days.

Good Luck,

RamFan

P.S. As you can see I slacked for few months for my medical and also last year to add my wife's information. I wanted to delay the whole process.

Last edited by a moderator:
congrts man ,

Is anybody still waiting for canadain GC , who appiled in jul/aug 2001 timeframes please post your details

regards

siva

Any aproval ?

Any body cases is approved recently who applied arround july 2001.

please post here friends

siva

Any aproval ?

please post here friends

siva

Any aproval ?

please post here friends

siva

Hi All,

I applied in July 01 and recd letter for interview waiver in May 02. I finished my Medicals in June 02 and I am still waiting to hear from them. The online status keeps saying In Process. Can anyone tell me how long it takes after the medicals for the landing papers I have already paid the ROLF fee. I am in the US on a H1 visa. Can I get it stamped and come back to the US immediately.

Any Information will be good.

Louis