Any August filers out there?

Friend of Mine...

..got an RFE today

RD: 08/31/2001
ND: 10/26/2001

IND-VA-EB3

He hasnt got the RFE details yet from the lawyer.

Good Luck guys!!

Mad

Count me in2

My details are:

RD : 08/16/2001
ND : 10/12/2001

Hope I see some light soon.

6 unlucky ppl

Pray for god...that our GC gets approved by oct 1st..otherwise..on OCT 1st INS stops processing for auditing...

Same here ...

RD 08/17
ND 10/18
EB2/RIR/INDIA

I haven't checked the AVM in last couple of days. I will check tonight and hopefully update ...

I am really happy for those people who have got the approval but wonder whats happening with our Aug cases with no word as to why the delay?
From the messages posted on this site, I thinking calling IIO is futile. Has anybody tried talking to their attorney? What do the they advice?

I am an August 3rd filer. 2 weeks back I called IIO she said I have RFE but its taking long time to get the letters typed since lots of people are getting RFE these days. She said it my RFE was issued on Sept 4th and it takes around 4 to 6 weeks for RFE to be typed and mailed. Once the RFE is typed and mailed the Voice mail will change to RFE issued. I am hope is typed soon cuz its taking for ever.

Last edited by a moderator:
Count me in

Another August filer for your list. I think there are more of us
out there than you think (alas!)

How many of you received RFEs like me?

Hi Peeps was told by the IIO that I have an RFE but I have not recd anything yet. Since it takes 4 to 6 weeks to get the actual letter. Did you get the RFE letter yet also if so then what was requested. Please share your case.

RFE

I've only called the AVM once (last Friday--I wanted to speak to an IIO but they'd closed before I got through).

I received the letter 8/27. I hoped it was an approval and was shocked when I read it. For one, they don't tell you it is an RFE until about 2/3 of the way down. It is on blue paper with a barcode and doesn't look like the standard INS correspondence that we're all waaayyy to familiar with.

I got an employment RFE even though I've been with my employer for nearly 6 years. Employment letter, two years taxes and w2s, last two pay stubs.

Other than that, not much to share. I imagine my RFE was probably generated in early august--it was dated 8/19--but I am glad I didn't know sooner as I'd have panicked.

Opening it up was one of the worst experiences I've had with all this--second only to the medical.

Sorry I haven't got much of substance to share. I will let you know what happens with the RFE.

Good luck with your RFE.

Peeps

<snip>>it was dated 8/19--but I am glad I didn't know sooner as I'd have panicked. <<

Well, I am not that lucky. Been checking periodically for the past month or so and found out today that they are sending request for additional info. (the IIO did'nt use the word RFE)(and of course my AVM message has'nt changed, so probably my RFE is just being generated).

so, you're basically telling me to look out for some blue paper in my mail. ok.
quick query if you decide you've got the time-
did they tell you exactly what they want (Employment letter, two years taxes and w2s, last two pay stubs etc.) or was it more challenging than that? using your crystal ball to figure it....

One more August filer with RFE

Hi Friends,

This is my first post on this forum although I have been a silent visitor for quite a while.

RD - 08/23/2001
ND - 10/16/2001
RFE issued - 08/13/2002
RFE response revd by INS - 08/28/2002

RFE was issued for Medical - Signature required on I 693 form

Waiting for approval !!!