Any August\'00 approvals?

Near toGC

Registered Users (C)
Friends,
Please check with your friends and yours if your case(ND is) August and post the info.
Go VSC GO
Kiran

No Title

Mine ND is 08/2000. I called VSC this morning. The IIO told me that my case is not assigned to an officer yet. It will take at least 30 days to be assigned.

Longwait

No Title

I am also eagely waiting for atleast one August 2000 approval. My RD is 08/10/00 ND 08/30/00.

No Title

How can the difference between the EAC numbers of the previous two posts be 20 ( EAC ( 250 - 230 )) and the first be Aug 17 ND and the second also be Aug ND? One of your ND or EAC is incorrect, I think.

No Title

Still Waiting. FP 1/12/2001. ND or RD: System says received on 8/16, I am not sure it is ND or RD. PD 5/1999

No Title

Mine is an RD:08/31/00, ND:09/01/00 application.
I have an interview in Baltimore INS on Tuesday, 06/19/01.

No Title

Hi Somet,

Yes, I have noticed that my EAC (00-230) is a lot lower than most
of the others with ND 8/00. I don\'t know why, but it is correct.

Regards,
Semper

No Title

listUser ,

When did u do your FP??? Do u live in baltimore???
Is your case is complicated like , f1-h1 to EAD etc.,????

No Title

I am also in the 8/16 ND club. EAC # 00-248. EB2 India. Hope we hear something by the end of the month, before the floodgates open (with the priority dates of all EB categories becoming current).

No Title

Hi Chal_phut,
I don\'t think the EB3 becoming current should effect us in any way. Because all those who had applied the 485 long back
and later thier priority dates retrogressed are all now approved. If those people are still waiting and that number is high then we may have to worry. Please correct me if I am missing something.

No Title

kanti, I did my FP on 12/14/00. I live in Maryland,
40 minutes away from Baltimore.

I think my case is quite simple - F1 to H1.
Never been out of status. Interview must be a
routine/random one.