Any Aug,SEP,oct and NOV EAD renewals are waiting

canus_immi

Volunteer Moderator
Any body is waiting for EAD renewal for AUg , SEp ,oct filers are still waiting for EAD renewal.

please share here

Thanks

AP RD: Oct 02, 2003. Still waiting for AP.
EAD RD was same as AP. EAD was approved late Dec.

Goober

EAD renewal still pending
RD 7th Nov 2003
ND 12th Nov 2003
Still awaiting approval.

RD: approx. Sep. 15, 2003
ND: 09/22/2003
EAD approved on 11/06/2003
AP RFE on 11/22/2003 (approx.)
RFE reply received by INS on 12/10/2003.
No news yet.

My AP/EAD is pending for more than 120 days on the brighter side went to Newark, NJ in early December and they issued me both IEAD and AP.

Both of them issued for a Year so, I don't even care about VSC anymore, didn't pay anything for both the documents as showed them the receipt for both pending EAD and AP at VSC, I went to Newark after around 90 days of Receipt notice for both EAD and AP.

The officer at Newark told me that for AP one should not even waste their time and money by applying at VSC they just ask for the I-485 receipt, I was not even asked for ticket.

Not sure what their policy is now but I doubt they will change it in a month.

me too

count me in as well

i did efiling of my ead renewal
Ead(second) received date: september 29, 2003
biometrics- done October 4, 2003
90th days- december 29, 2003- no result yet

applied interim EAD on December 31, 2003

Any Aug SEP persons still waiting for approval from VSC. I know you guys can take Interim EAD.. still VSC processing and waitng ur cases ...

thanks

I filed at Aug-28 both EAD and AP, no news so far, don't even care as I got both IEAD and AP for 1 year from Newark, NJ. Sometime the local center can be gracious enough to understand the problem as I had heard earlier that local center issue IEAD for 240 days but I got for 365.