Any Aug 2001 approvals left?

Light at the end of the tunnel for Aug?

Or it is just another tunnel...
yahoo88 at rupnet got approved. Maybe our dog's day coming?
RD AUG 2001
ND SEPT 2001

We Aug guys are bottlenecks

Get us approved, everything will be fine.
We are roadblocks, barriers, garbages, headaches, so NCS please get rid of us.

Inquiry no use

Got response for inquiry from BCIS. It was totally GARBAGE.
Almost the same info as online status! Computer generated.
I am weaker and weaker.
RD Aug 01
700+ days and counting:mad:

Wait600days

Did you contact your senator to inquire about your case?
I am a month behind you.
RD sep01
ND oct01
NO rfe, no 2nd fp!!!!!!!!!
Recently i called national customer service no , they sent an inqiry letter to Nebraska, No reply yet.

I have been waiting since Feb.2001!!

I have seen your messages. I have been waiting since Feb.2001 and still is in process!!!! I have been very disappointed but no other choice. As a metter of fact, I just don't think about it anymore; if they approve it or not, it has been so disappointing that I don't think that my family and I will enjoy approval/disapproval anymore. I have called them several times and each time I was told new things and it is almost 8 month that I didn't call them anymore as it is just waste of time. thnx,aghajan

Aghajan:

I have the exactly feeling like you. I don't call them anymore, I just wait. No matter they prove or not. They still need to give me an answer sometime. As long as I can still work for now. This issue causes me too much dissapointment, frustration and upset. I don't want it bother me again. I just wait.

We are in the same boat, hang in, buddy!

Wait_too_long

Did you notice

For AUG 01, those who RFEed around Dec 02 did not get much of approval, but who RFEed around Jul 03 got lots of approvals.

The strange thing for BCIS continues,
Dec 01, Jan 02 got approvals, but not us Aug 01;
Guys who cried a lot on this board have relatively young cases, but those of 700+ days were simply silent.

Aug 01

Wating-to-long,
I think this is the same for other fellows in this forum. wether it is 1 month or 6 month difference in applying, we are all dealing with the same thing. One thing is for sure that I really get released if they respond to that; positive or negaticve isn't the issue anymore. I have never seen anything even similar in my life and usually there is an end to every story. But this doen't seem to be the case for us. The worst part is that you are moving in a tunnel without any light and you can hit the things any minute like loosing your job and other very unexpected things in life!!! In 3 years, a lot of things can happen in someone life that can change his distiny. This is the part that they don't care or don't want to care for immigrants whihc is very unfortunate.
thnx,aghajan

So far both the online and voice say mine is approved. This site has been absolutely helpful. Then it was hard sometime to look at postings of 2002 application approval while our '01 applications are still stuck in the queue. Few things learnt from the experience - be proud of ourselves, and a good attorney is real hard to come by.

Enough craps from me..... and good luck to our 2001ers!!

Case info:
lin-01-252-
RD 7/2001
ND 8/2001

1st FP 1/2002
Job change 12/2003
RFE (employ.) 5/2003
2nd FP 8/2003

AP 11/2003