Any Aug 2001 approvals left?

optimistic02

Registered Users (C)
Is any one in the same boat as me

RD - Aug 2001
ND - Sep 2001
AD - waiting.........

It has been 2 years now. Are there other people out there still waiting?

hi optimistic02,
I personally know 2 people in AUG are waiting.
since it is 2 yrs now u r eligible to ask BCIS to submit a writen querry to NSC on your behalf, I strongly recomend you do that.
I had asked BCIS about a EAD question and they answered within 2 weeks and my wife got her EAD approved soon after that.
Good luck and keep posted on what happens

One more,

Aug/01/2001
Sep/14/2001

No RFE, No Approval.

No use to have enquiry, I did this 2 months before and they replied back saying it is taking between 570 and 600 days.

I am in the same boat

My RD is Aug/08
I just got my third AP
Still waiting for my third EAD
I have been fingerprinted Twice. The most recent June/03

Hi, Aug buddies, Border Guy, etc...

Yeah, we still have companies in the dark, cold Titanic way on the bottom (tears...)
RD 8/17/01
ND 9/24/01
Did 2nd FP in May, waiting for 3rd EAD.
Should change my ID to "wait700days" by now.
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I just cant believe august cases are still not completed. i am not trying to rub it in but i was august 8 2001 and i recieved mine almost a year back.
i can almost feel what you guys must be goign through,the anticipation,the waiting. all i can say is you waited so long maybe just a few more days and you might get it .in the end you will forget that you have waited so long.
Hang in there guys

As you can tell from my screen name

RD: 9/13/2001
ND: 10/16/2001
FP: 1/17/2002

Complete silence from INS/BCIS thereafter!!

I'm pending from July,2001

RD 7/19/2001
FP 6/19/2002
NO RFE
FP will expire soon..
case transferred to local INS..

The same thing to me. I do not know how long I should wait for , but have to wait ... the follwing is my detail.
lin0126xxxxxxxxx EB1A
rd: Aug 7 2001
Nd:Sept 17, 2001
3rd EAD approved in 55days
ref Dec 2002
I-485 approved????? wwwwwwwaiting

:mad:

Re: I'm pending from July,2001

Originally posted by Kirit Shah
RD 7/19/2001
FP 6/19/2002
NO RFE
FP will expire soon..
case transferred to local INS..
Which local INS?? Have you been updating on the local transfers forum??

Aug 01 Blackhole???

Seems there is a blackhole for Aug 01 RD cases. We had a lot of RFEs around Dec 02, but no follow up! People of later RD and who RFE'ed around Apr-July 03 enjoyed a lot of approvals.
WHERE IS THE RATIONALITY!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

Seems NSC enjoys torturing us

Wonder why Aug guys are so silent here. This reminds me of "learned disability" revealed from a test with dogs.

A room was divided into two by a fence. Floor of one side was applied electricity current, the other was not. The experimenter called NSC official turned on electricity alternatively on one side. The dog called August_485_applicant jumped back and forth to the safe side to avoid shock. Then NSC official thought it should be funny if he turned on electricity on BOTH side. The dog, after jumping back and forth several times and being electrified anyway, decided stop jumping. Then NSC offcial turned off electricity on the other side, and the dog did not even want to try!

Are we experiencing the same? After NSC manipulated the processing date from Aug 28 something to Aug 10 or so, after RFE received 10 months without response, after seeing late applicants being approved, WHAT CAN YOU LEARN? YOU LEARNED DISABILITY. YOU WILL BE SILENT WHEN THE PROCESSING TIME IS INCREASED TO 850-900 DAYS. WE ARE THE DOGS.

:(