Any Aug 01 Left?

I have been wondering if there were any other August waiters but there have been no replies to this thread. It seems you are on your own. Bad place to be I guess. I am a March02 waiter, but I figured I would drop you a note of encouragement anyway.

Hang in there wait600days ! One of my friends from April 01 , (PD 1997) got approved in June. Your day will come.

Hang in there wait600...Yep your day will also come...we all are with you buddy...have patience..Good Luck

There certainly are plenty of people from September 2001

If it makes you feel any better, it seems to me that there are quite a few Sept 01 waiters out there. I am one of them, and take solace in the fact that I am not alone.

Cheer up!!!

Well, look at it this way....

If you do not hear in another couple of weeks, you would have acquired, going by INS's own published processing schedule, the right to formally inquire INS about the status of your I-485. At that point INS will have no choice but to give you a proper answer. :)

Good luck.

one more Sept 01 filer

Well, I hope one more Sept 01 added to your list will make you feel better. Myself is also frustrated for a long time.:confused:

U R NOT ALONE!

RD: 07/01
ND: 08/01
1FP: 01/02
2FP: 08/03
NO RFE

According to my GreenLand query on my RD LIN-01-250, less than 3/4, i.e. 412 of 570 cases were approved. And if for younger cases the rate of approvals typically grows with time, cases like ours show the opposite trend, which is just frustrating.

04/2003 80
05/2003 61
06/2003 47
07/2003 11
08/2003 5
09/2003 3
10/2003 ?

Last edited by a moderator:
IN the same boat

RD 08/22/01
FP 12/04/01
RFE 12/15/02
Replied 12/27/02

Then there is dead silence. Not a single reponse.

NSC EB-III

RD: Sep 27th, 2001
ND: Oct 31st, 2001
FP: Sep 10th, 2002
RFE: Dec 20th, 2002
Replied to RFE: March 17th, 2003

Waiting for Approval.
Waiting for 3rd EAD approval. Apllied in July 2003.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 01?

Oh, I thought you said, Aug 00. I am still waiting...

Cheer up though, your turn will come!

Rafiq

Hello Everyone,
My case has been pending since Aug.2000 and I have had 2 FP and RFE for Empl (last October!!); so far no news. You have suggested a formal inquirey to be filed. From the responses I have seen in this forum, that gets you nowhere as they will send a letter which is automatically generated by comoputer that says "we have receved.... and it takes 560-590 days (it depends if the day is odd or even!!!) to process it.

I am so disappointed that I am giving up on this whole thing. I really don't know what is the solution to that. I have solved so many complex problems in my life and this is just not solvable.
This really has affected my whole family even kids. This is what they remember till end of their life.

that much I can say. Please don't tell me that I have to go to senator's office. They said it is under "name check" which is a typical answer to all of you in this forum. I have done that and nothing new.

aghajan

Aghajan

Wow. I thought I was the only one left from Aug 2000. Yes, it is hard on our families and I wish we could expediate the process but, alas, this is impossible. I could only encourage you to keep faithful as your day will come. BTW, I have a collection of 3 expired EADs but I don't know what to do with them. They don't make very good book marks.

Rafiq

Rafiq,
This is just amazing!! I couldn't imagine that we have to wait for almost 3.5 years for juat paper work!!! So inefficient that is just unbleivable. The most interesting is that we don't know to whom should we talk!!! who is in charge and who is doing what. everytime uyou call, you meet someone new and they just look at their screen and just read it for you. no thinking at all. and you cannot ask any futher questions as they hangup on you; off course this didn't happen to me but happens if i ask the 2nd or 3rd question. And at the ned, what is the use because that is not a decision maker and is just answering the phone.

I hope I am not disappointing anyone but certainly the mood of all people in this forum is certainly frustration and disappointment.

aghajan

Aghajan,

I know you you do not want to hear this but it was Nablahscar who suggested to me to give a congressman's office another try. I had already tried that channel before so I was reluctant. I did it again, but contacted a democrat congressman's office who was sympathetic to immigrants. Because of this, I got my wife fingerprinted within a month and now our files are ready for adjudication. The C's office told me to contact them on Oct 18 if the INS (or whatever they are calling themselves these days) hasn't moved on our files. The C's offcie couldn't believe that there were files as old as ours still out there. Greenland confirms this too. Please give it consideration and good luck.

Rafiq

Rafiq,
Thanks for advice! I have contacted 2 of the senators in this state (both D). The first one just sent me a letter saying the same thing I heard from INS. the 2nd was moire enthusiastic but gave me the same answer as if I call INS; nothing new. Any other person or office I can go and talk. I relly appreciate it.
aghajan

Aghajan,

The first office I tried was a Missouri Senator's office but I think you might try a congressman's office instead. I don't know why but it seems there is better luck from a C's office rather than a Senator's office. Since our files a whole year before what they are working on now, there is a better chance of getting some action from the C's office.

I hope this helps. I forgot to meation that Nayblahscar was going throught the C's office, and, his file is now approved.

Good luck and let us know what happens!

Rafiq

Rafigh,
thanks. i will do that and will let you know about the oputcome. You know how can I find C's office?
thnx,aghajan

I found my congressman's office through the yellow pages but I think you can access the White House website then follow the links through Congress then onto your state of residence.

Good Luck!

Rafiq