Any April 2002 filers still waiting for approval from VSC

harapatta33

Registered Users (C)
This is so frustrating now :mad:

I like it that VSC is now approving cases from 2003 now but they should not treat people who filed in 2002 so unfairly.

I filed in April 2002 and had my second FP in May 2004 and have not heard from VSC since. Even the web site has not been updated since my first FP.

How many more people are in the same boat? I have contacted my congressman and senator this week and am hoping that they may help in some way.

Mine is an EB2 based application with no RFEs issued.

I can feel you pain

It is so sad to see an April 2002 case still not approved! When is your EAD card going to expire? You can apply for EAD or AP and that might trigger your approval.

Wish you luck!

i am also here. april 2002 filer. dunno when our day will come but sure it will come ..

harapattha which senator/congress man you contacted. i also contacted senator corzine this week. lets c what happens.

I am here

so frustrating.. Those stupid INS people are processing 2003 and 2004 cases.
Even if we take priority date, I think we are far ahead of the 2003 filers in most of the cases.

My 3rd EAD will expire on 5/2005

I am in the process of filing for my AP just in hopes that it mught trigger my approval.

i am here with april 02 rd.
fp1 ; june16 2002
fp2 ; sep 30 2004
lud ; still the same recieved fp on june24 2002.
since i am from delaware. and a lot of applicants from my state have same proble so i dont know what the hell is wrong with vsc.

me too

WHAT CANNOT BE CURED MUST BE ENDURED

i am june 11 2002 Rd did rfe in dec 03 did 2nd FP 5 months back i do not even keep track of dates FP was done

i guess best reaction to USCIS is passivity as i understand there is no proven channel of getting a redressal.

i will be getting ready to send an application for unprecedented 4th Ead in 2 months time

just to experiment i will send a "test Ead" application without enclosing any money about seven months before current one expires and see if it triggers any reaction ....any suggestions.