Thanks

ND: Dec 29' 01
FP1: April 26 02

No FP2 nor RFE

me too.

no fp2
no rfe

rd 12/03/01, nd 12/14/01, fp1 03/01/02

in some other thread i had seen few other people also in the same boat.

Robi you may be right

I just spoke to the lawyer

Now they may not call for FP2 , because they have realized FP2 does not make much sense and adds more delays and more unnecessary work.

Just like no Medical 2 , there will be no FP 2

Hope lawyer is right

Hi Peter,
Is it really true!!!
I don't think so. Because at any cost, in the present circumstances, they cannot leave out the security check(FP).
I hope it to be true, but again it is not going to happen . . .

gcgcgcgc

gcgcgcgc

Security check can be done with FP1 , Finger print never changes in life,

that is why they take Finger Print.,,, because it never changes, then does it really make sense for taking second finger printing

These BCIS has gone insane

Re: gcgcgcgc

Originally posted by Peter123
gcgcgcgc

Security check can be done with FP1 , Finger print never changes in life,

that is why they take Finger Print.,,, because it never changes, then does it really make sense for taking second finger printing

These BCIS has gone insane

Well, the legend has it that FBI/BCIS actually don't store your FP if no hits were found. That's why they need to take your finger prints again. God bless the person who decided on this "cost saving" procedure!

Medical

One more insane view of BCIS

They dont consider 2nd Medical, whereas medical conditions are very much subject to change, what if someone got AIDS from f...... around during these time,

They consider 2nd FP, which is never subject to change

What is the logic here????

Another Insanity

BCIS dont Consider 2nd Medical, Which is very much subject to change, someone can go ...... around and can get AIDS.

BCIS consider 2nd Finger Printing, Which is never subject to change

God help BCIS

FP2-- Well the Idea could be to make sure that the person is physically present.

Medical2 -- May be a person who has severe disease is not as much a security problem ?

Do you really think

Why dont BCIS realize that by delaying our case and making us go thru this security check nonsense, they cannot find what they are looking for.

And honestly they are looking at wrong place, and really bothering innocents life.

The guys they are looking for are not applying for GC's, They either have it or are Citizens, I bet