Any apprvols for March/April 2004 cases, EB2-CSC

ggs_123 said:
My case is still waiting too.

EB2 RIR concurrent
I140/I485 RD 4/21/04, ND 4/26/04.

No update for I140 since filed.
One update for I485 on 10/27/04.

Lawyier told me that I am stuck with name check.
How did your lawyer know that your case is stuck in name check ?

psangam70 said:
How did your lawyer know that your case is stuck in name check ?

I guess that is the common reason for those who applied when pilot program
is still valid but can not get thru.

ggs_123 said:
I guess that is the common reason for those who applied when pilot program
is still valid but can not get thru.
Not necessarily...

If your status on web site shows something like "... Finger print reveiw was received on..such and such date..." then your name check is cleared, if not you may have to check with FBI ...

psanga m70 said:
Not necessarily...

If your status on web site shows something like "... Finger print reveiw was received on..such and such date..." then your name check is cleared, if not you may have to check with FBI ...

Really?

Below is the information shown on the website for my cases.

"On May 28, 2004, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made."

However, I think there is another name check process which do more than just finger print. The lawyier told me that I have a very common name so that
it can not get thru in a short amount of time.

Do you know any information about how to speed up name check process?

Waiting for the Approval

With due respect to so many people who are still waiting since 2002, I would like to share my case details with you as I am also waiting for the approval.

Got RFE for "ability to pay" and response was received on 01/28/05. LUD on 01/31/05 and 02/01/05.

Telephonic enquiry says - technical problem in getting the status of I-140.
Online status shows that they received the RFE response on 01/28.

I had the same problem before 12/01/2004 with the automated telephonic status enquiry [ technical problem ] and it was set right on 12/01/04 once they issued the RFE. Looks like some one is working on my RFE response.

LC -sub in EB2
I-140/485 RD March 15th 2004
I-140 RFE on Dec 1st 2004 ,response received on 01/28/2005
I-140 LUD 12/01/2004,01/28/2005,01/31/2005,02/01/2005

ggs_123 said:
Really?

Below is the information shown on the website for my cases.

"On May 28, 2004, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made."

However, I think there is another name check process which do more than just finger print. The lawyier told me that I have a very common name so that
it can not get thru in a short amount of time.

Do you know any information about how to speed up name check process?
ggs...

You can send a mail to fbinncp@ic.fbi.gov giving them all of your details.

Search for "FBI name check" on this forum, and you will get all the info you need.

psangam70 said:
ggs...

You can send a mail to fbinncp@ic.fbi.gov giving them all of your details.

Search for "FBI name check" on this forum, and you will get all the info you need.
I had sent a mail for my status during last week of Dec '04. No response yet though..

I hear they are responding to Oct '04 requests..

What information we should send in the e-mail for FBI inquiry

All

Please let me know What information we should send in the e-mail for FBI inquiry like Name, address etc. Please provide the list

Thanks