Any approvals

I don't know what's going on with USCIS. Before they used to say they are out of visa # ..and now what??

I have only heard of one or two.

Maybe they have just requested a whole bunch of visa numbers and we're waiting for those to come through.

That could be correct Rav_oranges.I would not think that they would have pre_requested the visa numbers for October in September.I don't think USCIS is so super cautious.They may be waiting on some numbers.Let's all hope for the best

EB3 INDIA - PD June 2001
I-485 RD (Self)- Oct 2002 AD - ????
I-485 RD (Spouse - JUn 30 2007
FP1 - JAN 2006(Self)
FP2 - SEP 25 2007(self)
FP1 - 09/05/2007 (Spouse)
FP,Namecheck clear(Self)
Recent LUD's - 08/26,09/25,09/26.(Self)
recent LUD's - 09/05,09/06 (Spouse)

Urgent Notice to I-485 Pending Applicant

"On October 1, 2007, visa started to walk from Washington DC to our Texas Service Center. Please allow 6-9 months to reach our Sevice Center and issue notice of action on your case. For further information call 1-800-d..-:D.ol

Thank

It is this "virtual" thing that is killing most of us my friend. ;);)

"On October 1, 2007, visa started to walk from Washington DC to our Texas Service Center. Please allow 6-9 months to reach our Sevice Center and issue notice of action on your case. For further information call 1-800-d..-:D.ol

Thank

And despite all our efforts year 2007 Visa numbers commited suicide after making their way from DC to Texas (14,000 in a mass suicide Sep 30, 2007).

I think that the USCIS requests the visa number from the DOL. Even though this is almost a virtual thing, I am sure that there are some administrative overheads associated with this.

It is frustrating and all we can do is wait. Though that isn't easy.

I am really just so confused at the way they do things - so they are given visa numbers by the state that they have to assign to applications - if they run out of time before then end of the year - what happens to those visa numbers?
This sounds like the most ridiculous system.
And all this retrogression, 'no visa available' in a country that has a lottery and 'gives away' 50,000 visas.....does anyone actually know the procedure?
Frustrating and confusing.

Thank

I am fine :D if they commited to delivery in 6-9 months ;) :p

This has been a problem in the past were they have not used up the visa numbers by the end of the year and those numbers are just lost. There was some discussion about whether they would ever collect those unused numbers for past years and then add those in to the current pool to eliminate the backlog. As far as I know that was rejected as it may have required a change in the law.

The lottery is really a diversity lottery and something that is used to maintain the ethnic diversity of the US, which is why you will see some countries not eligible for the diversity lottery.

I think that this is the case but it's still frustrating anyway.

I am really just so confused at the way they do things - so they are given visa numbers by the state that they have to assign to applications - if they run out of time before then end of the year - what happens to those visa numbers?
This sounds like the most ridiculous system.
And all this retrogression, 'no visa available' in a country that has a lottery and 'gives away' 50,000 visas.....does anyone actually know the procedure?
Frustrating and confusing.

Yes you are very TRUE.. This system and procedure is most ridiculous system. Still we want this to complete what to do.. ??

I feel not comming here would have been good. but after comming here would like to stay and this ridiculous system makes me go mad and BP raises and creating health problems.

Horrible.. pain

These people should do all background and front ground checks before they issue H1. --- my view. they should not kill us now for no reason.

================================

PD - Oct 2001
486 - RD 06/05
1st FP - 07/13/2005
1st SR - 08/04/2006 - Shame Background check pending responce
Transfer to V to T on 03/15/07
2nd FP - 05/08/07
2nd SR - 06/28/2007 - Shame Background check pending responce

Waiting for 485 AD -

=================================

You have the patience of a saint.

Good luck!

Mee too I will have Patience once they commit that they will give GC to me by end 1.5 yrs.. but they should really honner there commitment and give at end of 1.5 yrs.. then I am fine..

where as now it is neither way and other people gets and not me.

USCIS and FBI both useless in there own way no ethics in the process they follow.

Even though FY 2008 Visa Numbers are available from October 1, 2007, USCIS will only approve those case that have current priority date. This is unlike what they did in July, Aug & September because all the cases that were approved during these months technically got approved in the Month of June.

Nc

Hello LaborBadhi,
Had you come to know first time that your NC is cleared or you have gone through the as usual pain that everybody going through.
Did you know which one triggered and made your NC clearance??

I am fine :D if they commited to delivery in 6-9 months ;) :p

Hello LaborBadhi,
Had you come to know first time that your NC is cleared or you have gone through the as usual pain that everybody going through.
Did you know which one triggered and made your NC clearance??

Didn't followed any steps. Luckily my NC cleared automatically.

Is the NAME CHECK Yearly process??

Just curious,
Is the NameCheck a repeated yearly process or only onces a time when You file I-485???
I got an email from FBI when I wrote to "FBINNCP@ic.fbi.gov" in 2004 that my name check results were forwarded to USCIS. I guess that means my name check is cleared???? any comments??? Please let me know,

Thanks,
gckajadoo.