any approvals tonight??pls check avm

I absolutely agree with you Dee Rod

Vishnu, I agree with Dee Rod on his assesment of yours. While you, at times, are funny and contructive....but some times you tend to get a little out of hand. Go get a life man...

I\'ll have a Rum & Coke, thank you...

No gin for me though. I got into trouble when I was seventeen and drunk on Gin. Boy! was my mother mad at me.

Seriously, I think the stress and frustration is because expectations have been set with respect to some dates and nothing is happening. Expect the worst, you won\'t be dissapointed. Only folks who are on the verge of losing their jobs need to be anxious. For the rest, whats a few more months. I know, I know, like everybody else I want my approval yesterday but realistically, I prepared to sweat it out for a few months more.

Frustartion , reasonability and humor

1] Stay awy from this site. Only visit once in a day before you leave for home.

2] Reasonability is important. I have seen that it takes anywhere upto 8/9 months for approval from filing RD
Hence April folks will get approvals in Dec/Jan
May folks in Jan/Feb
and
June Feb/March
Hence visit the site only during this time span.

3] Humor and Romance is the key to be interested in life.
We need Vishnu\'s humor and somebody needs to start romance on this site
Hardwork and Smartwork is key to success
Hence we need CIBA and PCee
We need nice friends to contribute to discussion

Live and let live.

At the end of the day, I did not see any approval

I logged on during my late lunch and there was no approval entire day

Now I logged on at the end of the day and there is still no approval.

(I work 7a.m. to 4p.m.)

I plan to check tomorrow at the end of the day.

No luck today.

9th January as per Vishnu or 12th January as per S. Singh. I am also waiting for the flood.

people getting hyper

If u check avm daily u will hear approval message 3-5 days before u get the approval in the mail. This is no reason to check avm daily

Folks - cool down and check avm once a week

But yes - do consider it ur moral duty to post messages once u hear any change in avm message.

Another suggestion to decrease tension

watch a movie or watch a comedy show on TV like "Everybody loves Raymond", or "Friends" or "I Love Lucy"

Adios - amigos

Agree with rjngh2000, and let\'s enjoy downloading and watching movies from the web!

India guys, I need an Indian movie called "Golmal" or "Gulmal" WITH ENGLISH CAPTION. The story is, a nice guy wants a job but the boss is old-fashioned, so this guy pretends to be a traditional one to fool him. A successful comedy. I watched this movie (Chinese version) when I was in China.

No Title

that is amazing to know that you keep track of hindi movies.
we only know jackie chan...-:)
you can get DVD in Indian Stores with English subtitles.
Kohinoor at next to intersection of flora vista el camio( off lawrence expwy) in sunnyvale.
or try any store.

No Title

also you can watch very funny movie called \'Andaz Apna Apna"
this is abou two guys vying for a rich girl from London.

movies

movies on dvd can be rented from www.netflix.com
yes - even hindi movies
i could recommend a good comedy movie - angoor
gol maal is also my favorite
u could also try kabhi haan kabhi naan