any approvals tonight??pls check avm

INS may have forgot the "restructure" but focuses on anti-terrorism

I think for ND-June guys, we may have to wait for up to another 6 months. 6-month waiting will guanrantee your approval when over half of our cases are expected to be approved within 3 months.

I made this speculation based on the fact (from Ciba\'s list) that many RD-Feb/Mar cases are still pending and INS is really moving so slowly.

I must confess about CP option

Me and my wife considered CP option while filin for 485 and the lawyer gave us the advice that 485 s are moving faster hence don\'t do it.

If CP is turned down, there is no appeal and Lawyer can not help.

Plus, you have to make a trip to mother land in the busy schedule.
So bad is the economy that you go for CP and may find yourself laid off when you rsume the office after that PP stamping.

Now, while I see my friends who started their GC process much much late getting the stamp i their Passport by doing Consular Processing,
I can\'t help but to question the foundation of our decision.

Who is running this country, where millins of dollars are wasted on low importance things and highest tax payers like us are being ignored.

I wish some of us will work on improving this stupid INS performance in the future life.

This is unacceptable.

We are being delayed only for inefficient structure of INs which has big business of churning out highest tax payers in this country waiting in the long queues.

I don\'t believe this.

I agree with you

Looks like from CIBA\'s list March/April ND\'s are gettting approvals. Mine is Aug. I think I have to wait for more than 3 months.

CP seems to be better than I485

My friend got his greencard in August. We were at the same stage till I140. I am still waiting.

I spoke to INS on 12/27...

RD : 02/22/01
FP : 11/01/01
WAC 01-131-xxxxx

They said the application is with officer. What does this mean? Can I expect an approval anytime now?

Hey imagine this

People waiting in the serpentine queue outside your home, ....for what...

To give you money......

How much ???? May be ..each one from minimum $40,000 to Maximum $80,000 per year for rest of their life. ( Ok at least for next 35 years) + their technical knowledge to make my home wonderful and richer compared to others ( Europe, Japan) And there are thousands such folks. 60,000 on ave X 1000 = 60,000,000 per quarter = 240 million dollars per service center. 1 billion dollars
for entire nation.

What do I do,.......... Make them wait in pain and let them suffer in queue.

boyoboy And I thought we are in the most modern country in 2002.

Smething is wrong somewhere, there are some fools sitting in the top I guess.

Yes, If ur case is indeed with an officer...

you should see approval or RFE very soon. I know soon does not help you so I will hazard a guess of 2 or 3 weeks. But you are so close you can almost reach out and touch it. Sit tight for a little bit.

April 44ADs out of 103 and May 3 out of 78 Awesome man

April Pending % is = 57%
May Pending % is = 96%
June Pending % is = 100%
July to dec Pending is not considered now ( hmmm.)

I don\'t know what to feel as an optimist.

CP pending percentages
April 2001 = 5%
May 2001 =10%
June 2001 = 20%

No Title

CMON ,CSC is still the fastest service centre so give it a break man,u
are just a couple of months away

No Title

i am too getting very impatient and frustrated ..what is going on..
let us keep checking avm every night.

Next flood on 11 th......

Hi Guys,

It seems that INS has a batch program which runs every friday/saturday...so by that logic the next flood would be on 11 or 12th....
Any takers for this logic.....

S.Singh

S. Singh is the height of Optimism

Last time, S. Singh said, INS must have finished adjudicating all the pending cases fo which AVM message changed.
They were waiting for the FBI/CIA/NSA clearnce that these folks are not terrorists
Now they will send out approvals all in one go.

What can you say to such dreaming person.

S. Singh wake up man. Set the logical expectation to the audience.

It is like saying all the people working in the start up are going to be millionaire as soon as their company goes public.
Yeah right.....only 80 out of 8000 companies went public and only 8 had their stock prices in positive after initial 6 months lock in period.

Be reasonable.

Jeez, Vishnu, what\'s gotten into you today...

You were a reasonable man till yesterday. Just like you floated your Jan 9th flood theory with absolutely no tangible proof that that was going to happen, S. Singh is putting forth his theory. Everybody is entitled to exercise their grey cells not just Vishnu. You also berated a poster today because s/he was having a conversation with others on the the very topic this board is intended for just because it did not involve you. Looks like you don\'t like folks to have their own voice. By your reckoning, December filers should not even be posting here. I see the beginnings of a control freak here(I tried to find a softer way of putting it, don\'t be offended). Please don\'t denigrate people and their thoughts just because you don\'t agree with them.
To be fair to you, you are funny and relieve the tension on this board. You also have the initiative to get constructive discussions going. Without folks like you this board would just dawdle. I just ask you to be tolerant of others\' needs also. This board belongs to everyone who has issues to discuss related to I-485, EAD and AP in CSC. I do hope your Jan 9th flood prediction comes true. More power to you.

Dear Vishnu

Although, your request of reasonability is justified, I think, you are littleunder stress with the indefinite waiting in 485 queue.
Over last 1 year, I am also stressed out.
I understand when you say, we all need to take some sleeping pill and take rest from this site for some time.

About contradicting S. Singh\'s theory, in principle, I agree with you that it is height of optimism.
but stil let\'s give 10% probability of it happening.

Hang out there buddy. we like your way of humor.

frustration

I have a policy

I suggest each and every gc waiter adopts a strict policy
This will help reducing tension and frustration

a) check avm only once every week on a specific date and specific time

b) read message board daily for max 1/2 hour

My lucky day is tuesday and i shall check my avm tonight

Hope this helps all of us to reduce tension and frustration

Of course i am sure other people have other techniques (Vodka/Gin/Rum/Scotch/???)