Any approvals from columbus ....

priyali

Registered Users (C)
Anybody from columbus OH recently approved ?

RD : 08/10/01
ND : 09/17/01
FP : 08/20/01

As per IIO few weeks back case not even assigned.

Yes

My case was approved on November 4th.
RD 06/01
ND 07/01
FP 04/02
RFE 07/02
AD 11/02

I am from Columbus, Ohio.

koinahi

RFE Issued

Details :
RD - 8/14/01
ND - 9/21/01
FP - 7/31/02
RFE Issued on - 11/5/02 - Online status was updated
Waiting for RFE Details -

RD 08/01/2001
ND 09/14/2001
Columbus, OH

Still not assigned to officer, this is when i called last week.

Did anybody from columbus whose FP was done in August/september 2002 been approved recently?

Looks like these cases have not been assigned yet.

Response..

My case was also not assigned abt three weeks back when i spoke with IIO, Today when i checked my online status it stated RFE has been sent on 5th Nov. This does mean that the case has been assigned to an officer.
Just wanted to update that with the RD of 8/14/01 my file was just opened by an officer.
Looks like they are working on august 01 RD cases. Makes me feel that something is moving...

Last edited by a moderator:
Question to PAD2001

Hi Pad2001,
Did you AVM/Online case status change from your I-485 application was received on blah....blah ....blah to your Fingerprinting was received and processing resumed. I am just curious as mine still says received on so and so date and its takes 420-450 days for processing. Let me know. Thanks!

same here

rd 09/04/01
nd 10/01/01

AVM and online still says received and takes 420 to 450 days

Guys is there any hope of getting our GC approved by end of this year and end this freaking stressful journey

Ram

I got my FP done on Sep 10th, 2002 from Columbus, OH. My online status did not change. It still says.... it will take 420 to 450 days...

I think NSC has not updated the FP received message for anyone whose FP was done after august this year....

Second FP question

I know a lot of guys from Columbus has received second FP. Has anyone tried to go for second FP in Columbus, Ohio? If so please post your experience. Thanks for your reply in advance.

I received 2 notices. I went to the first appointment date and showed the person taking the fingerprints the second notice. He just took it and filed it with all my other papers.

FP for the second time

As per my lawyers advice I went to give my FP for the second time as I received a second notice. Columbus INS office took the FP again without any questions. May God bless us and help us get approved soon.

Second EAD renewal received from NSC

I received my second renewed EAD today. An interesting thing that I noticed was that the second EAD was issued from the date my first EAD expires which is at the end of December. I am glad it was issued that way but AP was filed at the same time and its still pending. Dunno when our 485's will be touched.....still waiting for approval.....

A friend of mine from columbus got RFE.

Details :
RD : 09/06/01
ND : 10/10/01
FP : 10/06/02

RFE Date : 11/22/02

(Don't know what the RFE is about)

Hi all,

Would appreciate information from anyone in Columbus who has contacted the senator's office regarding their I-485 application i.e

1] Who you contacted and when
2] Conversation you had when you called
3] Any positive action taken by them after being contacted by you

I am thinking of contacting the senator's office regarding my case and so could use any input.

Thanks

Gopalswamy

Still waiting from columbus,

RD AUG/01/2001
ND SEP/14/2001

Talk to IIO last week, she said not yet assigned to officer.

Thanks