Any approvals for Receipt dates of Sep 2000, OCt 2000, Nov 2000

still waiting

LIN-00-267

I checked AVM today and it still says that screwed up msg
"you I485 is recd..."

still waiting

My LIN # 00-264, still waiting, RD 8/30, ND 9/21/2000, GOD ONLY KNOWS THE SITUATION AT NSC,

Its a totally screwed up situation

My RD/ND is Aug 2000 and I get to listen to that stupid msg every night. NSC is pathetic. I know of a friend from VSC getting 485 approval 20 days after FP. Holy cow! whassup with NSC???

NSC IS THE SLOWEST WORKING CENTER AMONG THE REST

Dear I 485 waiters, I have been constantly monitoring the other center I 485 sites, CSC is approving with in 6 months, VSC is approving in 9 months, TSC approving in 11 months, and NSC is taking their own sweet time, I HAVE A SUGGESTION TO ALL SUFFERERS AT NSC, shall we all write a JOINT PETETION TO NSC, DIRECTOR, MR. TERRY E WAY, complaing the slow process of their center compare to others, and a copy to JOHN ASHCROFT, Attorney General, and a copy to Local senator of NEBRASKA, probably this will help in speeding the process. Let some one take a lead in preparing the joint petetion mentioing our LIN #s PD/RD/ND at NSC CENTERS.
YOUR IN PUT IS REALLY APPRECIATED.
THANKS, RAMUKESI

Ramukesi: sending petition is waste of time

I\'ve known people who have done it before. NSC doesn\'t care. They\'ll just laugh at you.
I started my process in summer 1998 (eb2 rir), and still no hope of a green card.
I\'ve learned to bury my hopes and aspirations and let NSC walk all over me. I applied for I-485 Jan 2001. I\'ll be happy if it gets approved mid-late summer 2002.
We\'ve had the bad luck of coming under NSC - nothing we can do.

What can I say now. I have said once in this forum, NSC takes every summer off. Now, they take winte

EB3 Regular Labor. PD: 01/1997
Labor approved: June\'99
I140 approved 04/04/2000. ( just 4 days after PDs moved back ).
So, Waited for another 7 months for PD to become current.
I485 RD: 12/2000
     ND: 01/2001
Waiting for approval.

No Title

Please do me a favor
and guys when you post messages
please post them as a sub post to your original post
That way we can see progress on a particular applicant by drilling down on their initial post
Just a suggestion
Thanks

I heard AVM saying approved on 10/29/01.

I hope that is true. Would like to wait till I receive in mail and get PP stamped.

Details
cat EB2
PD 01/29/99
RD 10/05/00
ND 10/30/00
FP 03/20/01
AD per AVM 10/29/01

Gone thru Sale, purchase, Acquisition and mergers in 3 years.

Do you have to amend your I-140

Hi ANIZS,

Do you have to amend your I-140 as a result of Sale, purchase, Acquisition and mergers in your GC process.

My company got sold to another one during my I-140 process and applied I-485 with old I-140 . Now my I-485 is more than 365 days old.
Not sure if I can come under AC21 law. My lawyer keep saying i do not need until INS asks for it and may be INS now don\'t ask as 1 year passed since I applied my I-485.

Any thoughts are appreciated.

Thanks,
tpp_1

Country India

In all I went 3 changes

Since the mergers and acquistions were with Assets and Liabilities there was no need to file an Ammendment. But my lawyer just to be safe would write a letter along with HR explaining the changes are in ownership and my work or market has not changed.

The keyphrase here is that the changes were with Liabilities not just assets which was the big difference. It seems according to my lawyer if the purchase is only Assets but the job desc or market doesn\'t change then a simple ammendment will suffice.

About Officer I don\'t know, not sure how to know.

Btw just received a call from my attorney\'s office that they have received the mail.