Any approvals for PD 30 APR 2001 in EB3 for India ?

puerthoughts

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys,

From past two months the PD in the visa bulletin is hanging on the 8 May 2001. From my optimistic point of view i take it as good thing caz we can at least expect that it has moved beyond the 30 APR 2001 hurdle.

Can any one verify if they have the PD on or near the 30 APR 2001 and they got any LUDs or any approvals ?

Please post all the details and no off topics please. Make it short and sweet !

Thanks.

No reply? Why?

Not even a single reply!! I am curious to see! Is there NO ONE who is getting any kind of approvals around the time where EB3 INdia is stuck?

monktrusts said:
Not even a single reply!! I am curious to see! Is there NO ONE who is getting any kind of approvals around the time where EB3 INdia is stuck?
Those guys are mostly 245i and they are least interested in finding out about aprovals. As long as they became legal and now can work freely, they don't care. They must be lying on their bed drunk with no worries. It's we are wasting our time on this forum.

I do agree 100% with UN.

unitednations said:
Many of the 245i candidates have spouse or child back home that they can't bring up here until their greencard gets approved.

Also, they haven't travelled outside the country for many, many years and they haven't seen their familes for extended amount of time.

I do agree ... most have had a very difficult life... atleast this will give them a chance for family reunification and freedom.
[Most in the forum do not face the above problem ... so some argue .. If you do not have above problems --- so whats the problem...]

Can U imagine that -- in the land of so called biggest / best democracy in the world .. people have to buy and wait there time to get freedom and family reunification... Romans seems to have done a better job 2000 years ago.

I think GaramChai2Go should have a coup of Garam Tea since the remarks are bit insensitive. Please remember that we ALL are in the same boat here and you cannot blame any one group for overloading the boat. The thing that matters the most is we ALL have to be in the boat and keep this boat moving till all the passengers get to their respective station.

I would say the people who are near the 30 APR 2001 PD are most harrased because there have been times when the glass was just taken away before they can sip. And it is not their fault that they applied for the LC when Clinton announced the amnesty. Show me one guy who will not do this if Bush announces similar offer before 30 APR 2008 ?? I can bet that all the people will be in the line for the similar reasons and i will still support them.

It is much compleciated stuff then just to say "You guys are to blame for the retrogression". The reasons behind retro are many and it is a cummulative effect rather than the direct reason - cause relationship.

Think before you post something. It will help you correct your communication errors and you will make yourself better in the long run.

Keep it coming man, we all need to talk this out loud !

unitednations said:
That is an unfair comment. many of the 245i candidates have spouse or child back home that they can't bring up here until their greencard gets approved.

Also, they haven't travelled outside the country for many, many years and they haven't seen their familes for extended amount of time.

btw; I do know a person from India eb3 245i candidate who got her case approved last tuesday. She filed 485 sometime in 2003 just had fingerprints in middle of january and got it approved about two weeks after the fingerprinting.

Most of the 245i's on these boards are silent observers. Many are hesitant to post due to much of the blame being put on them for retrogression.

I'm a 245i candidate, so I know how those others candidates feel. At first I was hesitate to post but decided to open my big mouth since this is a place for all immigration :D I know about 10 Indians who have been approved under 245i . They all worked for General Electric/Vastera

I am not saying everyone is like that.
But I have seen so many people who are least worried about GC because they know they will get it somehow (they have magic lawyers). They have bought houses, even two houses being on H1. Even I met a guy who hardly went to school, had been working in travel agency on H1, he gives a f... to gc, he knows he will get it, his lawyer will defeat the system in all ways. Another guy doing a clerical job on H1, he is again on winning edge. Another one working on petrol pump on H1. I don't think those guys ever come on this forum.

My PD May03 2001

Hello Guyz,
I am active follower of this forum and I always get lot of my questions answered here. To the question asked above, My PD is May03 2001 and is current. There was an LUD on my case 12/12/2006 and I received finger printing notice for the Feb.9th (both me and my wife). This is my status. Am keeping my fingers crossed hoping that I should get the magic approval mails within 2 weeks after the finger printing!
I have done finger printing twice in the past and am currently on my 4th EAD/AP.

I think this is making much sense to me. Candidates of EB3 India with the PD near 30 APR 2001 are getting some action here. Take it from the UN's note and other's note i can say that people with the PD near APR 2001 are getting fingerprinting notices in the mail and so far we have one confirmed case of approval after 2 weeks of the fingerprinting.

Let's see what is in store for all of us !

Blame game ..

I agree that its not fair to target 245i's for our woes. Although they did break the law by overstaying their visas or getting here illegally, they are not the ones who passed legislation that gave them a path towards citizenship without proper planning or allocation of visa numbers. They did not force themselves ahead of us either.

The blame game is a little to easy to play. If we blame 245i's, they will blame the practices of most consulting firms that abuse the system. If we blame the system, they will blame the influx of people into this country. This game can go on forever.

I think its best to not find anyone to blame for this. A combination of bad policies, exploitation of loop holes and incompetence has got us here.

cheers,

saras

curiosity over...with due respect for everybody..:)

me ok. Got my answers. Was just wondering...I kept checking this one for quite a while as I always do, i.e. read a whole lot of comments over this place..lot of knowledge ( with some noise ofcourse sometimes )....so I was wondering why NO one replied to this particular one. But as other people commented..we all are in same boat and I understand the situation better now. Good Luck to everybody ( including me ) :D

245i myth

well it could be that 245i case is bigfoot myth, what evidence we have to prove how many 245i cases from India are applied during this time and how many are pending

I still belive those who lost job in 2001 most of them went back to India for good I mean really good, I know many returned to Bangalore during this days made fortune just in realestate boom, besides drawing good salary

anyway, there could be few may be 100s, I still don't belive this caused retrogression, I am sure UN will pour me down with his wisdom

but my common sense suggest that immigration law is to subjective and USCIS is making best use of it to serve "special interest group" , yaa thatz another myth ;)

we will know the stats in few days for previous year..........which should seperate myths from facts.