Any approvals for case number above SRC-01-037-XXXXX EOM

still waiting for approval

Hi,
My recipt no. is SRC-01-052-xxxxx. I am waiting for my approval. My ND:12/8/2000
EB2
I talked to an IIO yesterday and she says INS is right now processing Jan 2000 cases and your case might take another year. Very disappointing.

01-047...

Talked to an IIO regarding my FP expiring next month. Said they will notify me about it, and said that it will take another 10 months for my case to be processed. This is becoming a big joke...especially looking at VSC and CSC processing times...

This is ridiculous especially when.....

cases with SRC-01-033-xxxxx, SRC-01-037-xxxxx got approval.
I don\'t how these morons work !!

I don\'t think so it is correct

just be polite, when I called, the lady IIO was ok with me and she scheduled FP

Got an email from my lawyer...

TSC has 66000 pending 485 applications. VSC has 360 cases ( it is not a typo ). INS is a federal org, and the load is not balanced across all the branches. This is ridiculous....

I spoke with the IIO this morning.

Verfied my address. She told me that currently Jan 2000 PD are being processed. FP will be issued later as it makes no sense to send it now and have it done one more time since FP expires after 15 months. She never offerred to schedule an FP. Not sure how one of you guys managed to do that

vinod

I agree about pending cases....

but we have seen quite a few approvals with SRC-01-xxx-xxxxx. so I am sure these TSC guys are processing cases with later ND then Jan 2000.
I think it will definetly help if we call IIO and say that few cases are approved like and please let me know what is the status of my applicaton. search for messages by "TSC approved: kingsore" in this discussion and you will know.