Any Approvals after RFE

LC66

Registered Users (C)
Looks like quite a few lucky guys got RFE, however none seems to get final approval yet. Anyone got approval after RFE, please POST your result.

Otherwise what we see in the burst of RFE is just another bubble soon to be busted,

Nope,

I did overnite of documents requested , still nothing happening, not even acknowledgement of documents received.

Approximately How long it takes to see change in the Online status message.

MVM1999

I responded to my RFE on 7/1. No approval yet...online message changed long back (on 7/10) that they received the response. I sent lot of fax enquiries.....it is of no use...they always respond back saying they are adjudicating...:-(

-wac02042

As per 02046 scan, there has been a lot of RFE sent/recvd/2nd fp activity, but very very few approvals.

None of the approvals have been of the fresh rfe folks.

I guess the new strategy of USCIS is to send out as many RFEs as possible (maybe we will soon see RFEs for subsequent months without getting sufficient approvals for the pending RFEs), but indefinitely delay processing for approvals. :mad:

I think that is likely what they're trying to do. Another better case maybe they are doing on batch: They sent out RFE for a lot of cases and later after a while, say two months, they start approving the replied responses.

I hope the second possibility is going to be true.

Re: how did you come with

Originally posted by tombaan
how did you come with ]the counts and number of officers etc
Project Kashmir has been scanning all WAC-02 I-485 cases every weekend for the last seven months, and has several sample data in WAC-01 and WAC-03, too.
The CSC has been constantly receiving 100+ I-485 applications per day, i.e. 2,500-3,000 per month, 30,000-36,000 per year for a couple of years.
2,500 approvals per month is the minimum requirement that the backlog will not grow more than the current level.

Also, Project Kashmir shows the CSC has been approving 350 cases per month for the last seven month, and it seems quitely stable.
16 cases per day are supposed to be adjudicated by 2 officers.
To adjudicate 2,500 cases per month, at least 15 adjudicators must be allocated at the CSC.

I agree that Security Check is overhead at the CSC, however it can not be more than 80% of prcessing I-485 cases.
Actually, N-400 backlog has been reduced recently.
Among major application types, the only EB I-485 backlog has been significantly growing.
I strongly believe that it is caused by the number of adjudicators dedicated to EB I-485.
Simply, the Director of CSC has not been assigning reasonable number of officer for EB I-485 adjudication, and it is the discrimination by the U.S. Goverment against us, legal workers and their dependents.

Please join 15 ADJUDICATORS campaign.
-kashmir

Last edited by a moderator: